Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Collision" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - August 21, 2017

Received via email for publication at  8:00 AM EDT . ~ Dinar Chronicles It's all happening. The RV. Feel any different? Better? Wors...

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

"Thanks Yosef!" by Hope Ranger - 8.8.17

Entry Submitted by Hope Ranger at 2:57 AM EDT on August 8, 2017

I feel the need to write to Yosef and say thank you for tonight's sitrep. It touched me and I know from personal experience that now is the time for the divine feminine to come forth. I am one of those guys that looks like a biker dude, shaved head (only because I am going bald and it looks better this way) goatee, tatoos from my younger days and I am not a small man at 210lbs which was 360 3 years ago. I look bad but I am nothing but a big teddy bear and that is because I have always lived from my heart. I can feel the powers of the divine feminine coming forth now and I am happy for it because it is time for the feminine to take control of this planet.

These past two months have been for me probably the hardest I can remember since I took my 45 and went into the mountains to end it all 9 years ago. Obviously I did not do it then and I am so thankful I didn't. That was just before my father passed and I ended a miserable 30 year marriage. I am married to the love of my life now and my life has been magical since I met my sweetheart and she shared her beautiful daughter with me who I adopted but these past two months have been tough!!! We have faced challenges these past two months the likes of which I have not faced my entire life. When I say it has been tough that is an understatement.

I like your quote! The one that has always gotten me through the hard times is that of the refiners fire. For the metal of a sword or knife to get super strong it has to pass through the refiners fire first which heats it up to molten red hot then it is suddenly cooled by plunging it into an ice bath then it is baked again at a specific temperature for hours. I also make knives so I understand this metaphor intimately. When I am going through a hard time I think to myself I am just passing through the refiners fire and that I will emerge on the other side stronger for having passed through it. It has worked my whole life but it has not worked this time and that is because I know the divine feminine is now in control and strength is not what is needed in these times. Love is what is called for now and even though I have lived from my heart my whole life and I am an empath, which I discovered the hard way just a few years ago finally, I have been frustrated and angry and having a really hard time dealing with the things life has thrown at me these past two months.

So I was able to relate to your entire post and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing and thank you for all you have done for us devoting your time for free, writing posts to keep us updated and getting slammed for some of what you wrote, and for tirelessly staying the course for us because there is nothing in what you do for gain you are doing it out of love and that is the answer NOW that we all need to accept and begin to live. So thank you Yosef for your love for us and thank you for staying the course and not abandoning us here at the end. I truly appreciate your sitreps and I hope you don't stop them until we are all at the bank and moving on to our new lives.

I pray to the Goddess, since we are evoking the divine feminine, that we are at the end and that she will finally take control of this messed up world and guide us to where we need to be. I pray that this event is at our doorsteps and that one day very soon we will all be faced with new challenges those of deciding how to help those around us best. For now I just say thank you and send my love to you Yosef!

Hope Ranger

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More