Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 17, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 17 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 17 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

"Not the Right Person to be Handling So Much Money?" by Harmony - 8.9.17

Entry Submitted by Harmony at 12:34 PM EDT on August 9, 2017

Good afternoon beautiful souls,

Trusting that today finds you all well. I seem to have recovered from my little dip in energy and spirits earlier in the week. Such is the nature of things, all is vibrational, and this is just part of the up and down of life. If we have dips now and again, we rise up again. And then down again sometimes. It’s all such useful expansion and growth (if sometimes a little uncomfortable, or worse!). If any of you are currently finding it difficult to keep your spirits or energy up, then I am happy to send healing energies to you.

Every now and again I think about the immense responsibility about to hit us/me.

It doesn’t faze me in the least, it’s what I’ve come here to do, and I know that I shall do my very best. And I’ve also no worries about the 80/20 thing, I fully expect to be giving the vast majority away to those who are in need, over the coming weeks, months and years, until there is no longer any need for money. I also have no concerns about having to keep on looking over my shoulder in case it should be thought that I’m not using my leased digital credits wisely, and nor should any of us.

As long as we have love and the best of intentions in our hearts as we disburse these blessings, there will be no attempt, nor need, to claw anything back, or cancel our credits. It’s understood completely that we won’t get everything right. How can we, we’re new to this!! But we will learn well along the way, no doubt making “mistakes”, which in the grand scheme of things will be of no consequence, apart from being very useful learning. What Yosef was alluding to though was those who might attempt to use their leased digital credits for anything that doesn’t have a pure intention, doesn’t come from a place of love. I also suspect that if someone attempts to wheedle money out of us through any sort or lies or trickery, that will be picked up on by those in the know, and the transaction/project will be stopped at a much higher level.

My relationship to money has been a bit take it or leave it. It’s never been the most important thing in my life, I’m not wedded to, nor excited by material things. But I am looking forward, finally, to knowing that I will always now have enough to meet all my needs, without ever needing to worry again. And then to help others to do the same. For much of my life I’ve not had a lot, it’s been a bit of a struggle financially, yet I’ve never felt poor. In fact I’ve always felt quite rich, but I suspect that’s because I feel richness in other ways.

I’m pretty sure that my family then might be wondering why it should be me who gets to receive and use these financial blessings, and not them. In fact one of my family is a financial advisor with his own business. I know he feels I cannot handle money at all, especially since I’m about to lose my home (or perhaps not.....). There’s a big difference though, and I’m only now beginning to understand what this is.

I’ve always known that one day money would disappear. I now understand that my thoughts and feelings about money don’t fit in with the 3D world, but do very much in the new 5D world we’re moving towards. A bit like Grateful Gal, I don’t have detailed project plans and cost projections, but I do have lots of detail around what I plan to be doing and why, what I’ve known I would be doing for many years now. The new way trusts that all is well, and with love and the right intentions, it’s about putting one foot in front of the other, moving forward, and knowing that it all flows as it should.

Perhaps because the amount I shall be receiving is just so vast, it’s almost not real, that that’s why I’m not fazed by it. But I don’t think so. It’s just a tool at the end of the day, a tool that will enable me to do what I came here to do. And the same for all of you too. So I know that I am the right person, absolutely, to be doing this. We all are. We are the Chosen Ones, because we all Chose to come here, at this time, to do this. We Chose ourselves.

Once I’ve taken a little breather, and got my head on the right way around again, sorted out my own situation, and taken care of my friends and family, then I’m so looking forward to getting on with things.

I’ll need lots of expert help, I know that. And I shall be very grateful for all of it. And I shan’t be doing it all on my own; they don’t know it yet, but I know many beautiful souls who will become a part of this with me.

I’m so looking forward to this wonderful new future.

Leaving you all, for now, with all my love and blessings,

Harmony xxx

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More