Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 23 2017 Compiled 12:28 am EDT 23 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Thursday, August 10, 2017

"Message Back to Grateful Gal" by Midwestman - 8.10.17

Entry Submitted by Midwestman at 10:19 AM EDT on August 10, 2017

Grateful Gal,

Thank you for the response to my post. I, like everyone else on this site should be asking for clarifications when something new pops up. I don't like the word "Lease" because it infers someone else is in control. One thing I gleaned from early calls was when this does happen, never, NEVER EVER give control of your money to anyone. As you suggest, get help from a professional. If you don't know anything about money then go out and learn from someone. I have run my own business for 40 plus years and I still don't know everything about money. That will come. I do know when someone is feeding me a steady diet of bovine feces though, which is what we are being fed here by the NPTB. I could write volumes and site numerous examples but I simply ask, how are the people that are running this, those that supposedly have their finger on the button to release this, any different from the cabal or those who don't want this to be released ever? We are lied to on a daily basis, for our own good supposedly, I know, we are just too stupid to handle it. We are told its done and coming on this date or window and then nothing happens and then those that told us this don't even have the common decency to explain why it didn't happen, they just lecture us on greed and other things to pull the light off of their predictions.

I have no evil plans for this blessing. I plan on using it for the betterment of mankind. I just don't want to have to be looking over my shoulder, wondering if I am doing enough, wondering if someone out there is going to disagree with my philanthropic endeavors. I have worked long and hard for this blessing, me and my family, as everyone involved in this has been very patient. We are just tired of the games and want it done now. We don't want it kicked down the road because of some made up delay. And I say that because we are told on a daily basis that everything in this rv is scripted. So again I ask, how are the NPTB any different than the cabal who don't want this to happen. And I say that because on a daily basis we are fed a constant line about how everything is done and everyone is more than ready, we are just waiting for the perfect moment. Guess what, that perfect moment won't ever manifest, at some point this has to be released and let the chips fall where they may. I know we will be fine and things will work out. I have a strong faith in God that he will guide us to do the right thing.

Lastly, thank you for the prayers for my wife. We both believe that the cure for cancer is out there already its just that there is more money to be made by big pharma in the treatment of cancer than there is in the cure. And if you doubt that than answer me why some chemo treatments are running $15000.00 + a month. Thats ridiculous bordering on criminal. One of my families philanthropic endeavors will be to bring the cure out to those who need it, give it to them or charge them a reasonable price for the treatment. It can be done. Just look at whats being done outside the US, with regards to cancer research and finding a cure, outside the greedy fingers of the FDA and AMA and you'll see what I mean.

All of this is no match for plain old simple prayer and my wife has prayer warriors literally all around the world praying for her. I know she will be cured. Right now she is doing fine with no new cancer but Drs are not calling it remission yet. All I know is after 33 years and 5 children with this person, I am going to do everything I can to bring a cure for her, and then to others. Thats why I get on DC and post. We need this to happen now, as does everyone else. I just hope that something we say will open the hearts of those in control of this and finally, finally release it.

Thank you again for your prayers for my family.

Midwestman

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More