TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Look Beyond Intel" by YME - 10.20.17

Entry Submitted by YME at 6:37 PM EDT on October 20, 2017 Schedules of releases is of course very exciting, and everyone can be at the edg...

Thursday, July 20, 2017

"To Gypsy Star" by One Who Teaches - 7.20.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Teaches at 9:53 PM EDT on July 20, 2017

"Re: One Who Teaches on OWK" by Gypsy Star - 7.20.17

Ahhhh you are truly, truly a beautiful soul! You are in such a stage like the Butterfly or Flower that is opening to show its true self and beauty.

You are so right, I should not let his bad vibes cause me to have anger. But I guess I have always been the one to stand up for others, even if I sacrifice myself in order to protect them. I believe it is a past life issue that was unresolved and then as a kid I dealt with bullies and wow did it make me angry. I think this is the last thing I await to fall away, I asked to release it so it no longer affects me. I use to never post, all I did was watch as an observer from a higher perspective, then Wham, I saw his deceit and attacks and labeling on people who questioned him and I knew thru own psychic ability he was a fraud. I also knew the places he was stealing the info from very well, it just had to be pointed out for the innocents who are deceived, I just wanted to save them pain and to stop the negative attacks that was really bringing down the vibrations at IDC s a whole. It was out of control. I still feel sorry for the ones that are so blind they can't and won't see the proof right in front of them! But I guess we all had or have something to learn and let go of -- just as Jesus talks about in regards to false teachers and prophets, and how they would gain following but would justify attacking anyone who points out their deceit or trickery. This mirrors what he teaches to a T! Tests maybe?

Well ,I so appreciate your love and light. Funny you mentioned your abilities are growing, as are mine and its blowing my mind! Today I was handed an envelope and right away I saw whose name was on the information inside (mind u it was about someone other than the one who sent it) Certainly I have had visions while Reading someone and seeing certain items but this we very very different. I saw in my minds eye the name signed n ink, not typed and that's exactly how it was done! Lol Crazy COOL!! The visions are more clear and exact. Before it would be a foggy symbol, not the picture as a whole. Wild! You know Mediums run in our family and healers but I am an Intuitive Indigo, BlueRay Empath with Clair sentients & Clairvoyance which is totally different fro them. Usually if your mother is a medium, chances are u wish be too. It follows in females from the mothers side more strongly. Where the heck did I come from?! Lol I know I am a Starseed, I connect with the ships every night telepathically and physically. They send so much love it brings me to tears. The Angelic groups and Arcturians are truly affecting Starseed now and will even do extra work for those who ask for it. I see coming from the Pleiades You have ascended before while there, but also had a life here working in pyramids that are not Egyptian. They are in another country, and they have been hidden, yet found now and the energy can be felt and measured to this day. I see you with crystals and in a chamber that is private, as if u wanted to keep your energy separate from others, yet u were some kind of Oracle or Energy reader and adjuster. I see you in a blue flowing type of long dress but also with a special blue robe. Meditate with some blue stones, I think u will reconnect to that old energy as I see it blending into u on the astral. Also, I think we will begin to see a lot of Empaths blooming and coming into being.. I heard from some other psychics that they saw Empaths being the leaders of the future because we can see liars, deceivers, intentions, hearts and natural energies from other beings we will be working with and animals etc! I also found the same belief from there Galactics, so get ready Butterfly!! Thanks again for the loving reminder. You are a beautiful soul! OneWhoTeaches

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More