Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Opening Night" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - September 23, 2017

Received via email at 9:22 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Like Crimea in Ukraine, Kurdistan decided last minute to hold refe...

Monday, July 10, 2017

"Response to MB1 Re: Access to Source" by AJ - 7.9.17

Entry Submitted by AJ at 11:08 PM EDT on July 9, 2017

"Re: Access to Source" by MB1 - 7.8.17

Hi MB1

Thank you so much for your reply. It is very meaningful to my spirit that you chose to dialogue concerning some of your core beliefs. I truly appreciate you reference to the Urantia Book. I will take your suggestion and order a copy and reach out to you at some point.

I am one that places the highest priority in my life on following Holy Spirit's guidance.

I was never formally trained in religion per se and still for example have no idea of doctrinal differences in Christian denominations and to tell you the truth I don't care about such stuff.

Most seem to cut at one another and seem to be the antithesis of what Jesus said when he spoke that we should love one another and in this the world would know that we are His followers.

I truly appreciate most everyone that posts on IDC and sense a real kindred heart as we seek the truth and stand ready to heal our precious home.

If I may share just a slice from my experience with God, I believe it is easy to discern that His name Yahweh has a numeric value of 26 in the original Hebrew.

So I surmise that His Word is written in 26D. Now Jesus said that Father hides his truth from the prideful and yet reveals His truth unto babes... those who will do no harm... This is many of us here on DC

So I have no problem saying I am a Christian and yet also saying that I don't have the corner on truth. So again I do appreciate your suggestion.

But I can unequivocally say this...

There are times when I am given an epiphany by the Lord that is from His Word. Not a religious doctrine. But a flash of brilliance where a 26D thought is downloaded to a 3D (soon to be) 5D realm.

I can honestly testify that my relationship with God is non religious yet genuine as it is based on a slow yet deep revealing of His Word over many years from His Spirit to my spirit.

This is why I have a defense in my heart for what I know to be true in the Bible.

Anyway enough about me for now... thanks again for the reference to the Urantia Book.

I like this quote I saw from the book when I was researching...

"To "follow Jesus" means to personally share his religious faith and to enter into the spirit of the Master's life of unselfish service for man. One of the most important things in human living is to find out what Jesus believed, to discover his ideals, and to strive for the achievement of his exalted life purpose. Of all human knowledge, that which is of greatest value is to know the religious life of Jesus and how he lived it."

May the Lord Shine His Face on You as We Cross Over

AJ

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More