Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 20, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 20 2017 Compiled 12:21 am EDT 20 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Thursday, July 20, 2017

"Re: One Who Teaches on OWK" by Gypsy Star - 7.20.17

Entry Submitted by Gypsy Star at 5:58 PM EDT on July 20, 2017

I just finished reading the post by One Who Teaches on OWK or Richard. To One Who Teaches, I don't disagree with you and I understand your frustration, but you can avoid the discomfort you're now feeling by avoiding reading Richard's posts. I understand completely; it's like tugging on that loose piece of cuticle skin that you know you shouldn't mess with but you just can't help trying to get rid of it. Here's a suggestion. If you choose to not read his posts you can focus on the great information on here, most of which is really open-hearted and kindly-intended. Focus on that. Avoid becoming angry because that lowers your energy and your vibration. Perhaps that's the purpose of some of the posts on here. Resist.

That said, I agree that OWK should probably not discuss the whole 5D experience or better living since many of his statements are so vitriolic and unkind, that it's clear that 5D is just a concept to him. It's not possible to be evolving into 5D and speaking of others in the way he does. He seems to believe that there are threats around every corner and feels compelled to criticize others and label them as cabal or something else unclean. He is a bit of a bully, using fear to influence others. Resist.

Please notice that I am not attacking his character pr calling him names. I am commenting on his comments and his manner of describing others. That said, I am clairvoyance, an empath, and a channel so I can feel who others truly are, whether I want to or not. And OWK is not the only poster whose posts I don't read.

But enough of that. I want to share some lovely news with you. The whole alleged dramatic and difficult process of moving into 5D is not at all that way. Itn my experience, it's a gentle, pleasant process of allowing layers of perhaps learned nonsense to fall away. My clairvoyance is heightened, my healing abilities are stronger, and I am much happier. I react to those I haven't met as if I've known them forever. This is not a decision on my part; I do feel as if I've known everyone I encounter now, forever. I am lighter-hearted and my singing voice has improved 100%- maybe more. Those who don't seem to fit in my life anymore, just fall away too. I trust and accept this process. Maybe I've been in 5D in prior existences and the returning to that frequency is just a happy thing for me. I am mentioning this for those who are wondering why you're not experiencing trauma etc or who are doubting that they are either in 5D or moving into it. Trust our Father and trust the process. I'm sure you can make it traumatic with some effort, but why? It's just lovely, and honestly it makes being unkind or negative pretty much impossible. It's an energy wave so please just allow yourself to float on that wave. It's truly lovely.

Thank you, again, Patrick for providing this forum for those of us involved in the currency reset. Your many hours are much appreciated.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More