TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Jared Rand Told us How to Get our RV" by Neo - 11.21.17

Entry Submitted by Neo at 9:45 AM EST on November 21, 2017 Jared Rand did a 5 and 1/2 hour call Sunday Night.... Answering questions... ...

Monday, July 3, 2017

"Re: North Star" by John - 7.3.17

Entry Submitted by John at 12:29 AM EDT on July 3, 2017

"Tonight's Word: North Star" - Heisenberg - 7.2.17

It said it was a survey so, I thought I'd respond. I was thinking about treating it as a survey, itemizing each question and, responding accordingly. However, I know me, it'd be a book by the time I was done so, I decided to just answer the first question and, hopefully, what I say will cover more territory.

The question is, "Are you satisfied with the service you've been provided?"

I have to say, I like the fact that you can throw your peanuts shells on the floor at Paddy's...and, knowing he's got a billy-club and a sawed off shotgun behind the bar, I've always felt pretty secure in knowing the riff-raff wouldn't ever get out of hand. I hear tell, those scars didn't come from cutting hisself shaving and, he kinda personifies that old saying, "Beware of an old man in a profession where most die young", if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I've been on more websites and forums than I could ever recall and, I've been kicked off of a few because, I wouldn't take guff off of a moderator or two and, looking back, it's kinda funny how giving somebody just a little bit of authority can go straight to their head.

I've never been what you'd call a news-hounds and, I haven't had "contacts" per se but, I've met people who did have and, others who said they had contacts. So, I did what I could by passing the info that I got, along to the people I've met and grown to live during this journey. Other than that, did what God has given me a gift at doing. I encouraged people. The only question I ever really had to wrestle much with, was the question of, "Who encourages the encourager when he's not up to encouraging?" To answer that question, I went to the Book of books...and, while I've read it the better part of my life, in there, I became acquainted with the Man Jesus in a way that only He could introduce hisself as and, in getting to know Him, I found myself...I mean, the real me...the me God intended for me to be all along. In the process of the last 13 years and 8 months, I've face more trials than I would've ever imagined or, that I'd care to think about but, I can sincerely say, there hasn't been a single struggle, not one conflict, nary a trial that has gone for nothing. Every time I'd get frustrated with having to exercise patience and, try to take the bull by the horns, like a lump of clay jumping off the Potter's-wheel, I'd get a lesson in humility and, He'd gently begin molding me and shaping me again.

When I started this ride, I had all these grandiose ideas of how I was going to do things but, didn't realize, I was destine for failure because, I still had some stuff that I needed to go through. You could say, I was going to try and put all this "new wine" in an "wine-skins" that I already had. Well, that's a principle Jesus taught about. "You can't put new wine into old wine-skins" and, by the power of God's Spirit, He gave me the strength, determination, patience and, courage to make it through it all and, in the process, He renewed my "wine-skin." He made it possible for me to receive the "new wine" that He has for us all. Quite honestly, I'm looking forward to just "being me." I hope, along the way, I've encouraged a few folks. If I have, it was worth every struggle. James says, "2Count it all joy, my brothers,bwhen you meet trials of various kinds, 3for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4

I like that last part. "that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

Godspeed Patrick and, all you crazy currency fanatics. My prayer for us all is that God will help us to never forget who we are, whose we are and, the purpose He has set before us.

in Christ, John

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More