Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Lunisolar" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - September 19, 2017

Received via email at 5:52 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Speaker Paul Ryan is waiting for the USN to pass the Senate via a ...

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

"Re: Bar None & What If What You Believe Matters?" by Aeopa - 7.4.17

Entry Submitted by Aeopa at 11:21 AM EDT on July 4, 2017

"What If What You Believe Matters?" - One Who Knows Update 7-3-17

"Bar None" - GCR/RV Warning - Monday - July 3, 2017

These two posts have moved me to post after a few years of just “lurking” and reading.

First, in response to “What if what you believe matters,” I DO hope that the elders and NPTB know what I believe although I have left very little in terms of a digital footprint. I hope that they know that I battled and defeated the demon of greed. Initially all I wanted was a home of my own in my old age, and security for my disabled son. It was about me and mine. But then in came ZIM. Mind you, it is “A” Zim, but suddenly the world opened up and “mine” became my entire human family and the environment, the home, we live in.

I have nearly “checked out” of this life five times but landed right back here each time, weakened and wondering “Why am I still here?” The Prayer of St. Francis is scored on my heart, and yet I wondered how I could do what I prayed for. Then in came ZIM.

Secondly, Yosef in “Bar-None,” very clearly stated the “after” life concerns I have. I know that supposedly in our 3D world money can buy anything. BUT, how will I surmount the “not-in-my-backyard” zoning laws to build the homes I plan for those who haven’t any? Or, how can I effectively battle the fossil fuel industries to put in place the clean air technology I will partner with and support? Where will I find the people to train for the jobs the projects will create?, ect.

And, in answer to these questions, I TRUST that just as I was led to buy some weird sounding currency I TRUST I will be led to the answers and the right people for success.

In closing I want to share the words of the closing hymn sung in church last Sunday that brought tears to my eyes as I realized they were just as apt today, July 4. 2017, as when written.

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassioned stress
A thoroughfare of freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved
In liberating strife.
Who more than self their country loved
And mercy more than life!
America! America!
May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness
And every gain divine!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for halcyon skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the enameled plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
Till souls wax fair as earth and air
And music-hearted sea!

O beautiful for pilgrims feet,
Whose stem impassioned stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
Till paths be wrought through
wilds of thought
By pilgrim foot and knee!

O beautiful for glory-tale
Of liberating strife
When once and twice,
for man's avail
Men lavished precious life!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
Till selfish gain no longer stain
The banner of the free!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
Till nobler men keep once again
Thy whiter jubilee!

May light and love enfold you and bring you peace.

Aeopa

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More