TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for December 12, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 12, 2017 Quick Overview: Peace in ...

Sunday, July 23, 2017

"Concerns of a Single Parent" by (Anonymous) - 7.23.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:44 PM EDT on July 23, 2017

Dear Lightworkers and IDC Community,

I'm trying to get my head around how things might be post-RV for us single parents. Considering statistics for the number of divorced, never married, and blended families, I’m surprised that this hasn’t come up on any of the posts and calls I’ve followed. Can anyone help shed some light?

Currently I’m a custodial parent receiving child support. My research shows that in cases of great income disparity, the custodial parent will be obligated to pay support to the non-custodial parent. (All my info is based on research for CA, so your mileage may vary.)

The profits on the exchange itself don’t seem to count as ordinary income, so I *believe* the initial lump sum from the exchange won’t be calculated so that a large chunk of it would go to the other parent.

What is true under existing law, is that ALL income generated from the lump sum would in fact be considered income.

I played around with number crunching into an online support guideline calculator for my state. I entered $2M/month as income, as well as crunched it as $3M. Seems like a lot to me, then I realized that is still less than the average pharmaceutical or insurance company CEO! But I digress. Anyway, those numbers came up as I would owe him $55-70k per month. Works out to 2%. So I’m expecting to pay at least that percentage and I don’t know if it caps out.

List of concerns…are you ready? I'm used to dealing with a very high-conflict ex, so this won’t play out with me being able to give him a bunch of money and him walking off grateful into the sunset. I wish!

I would like to maintain my privacy to the greatest extent possible. With current laws, our income and expense information gets entered into the public record where ANYONE can go to the courthouse and read it. Anyone know if celebrities and high net worth individuals are able to get theirs sealed?

If he is instantly wealthy, he will tell EVERYONE. Not only about himself, but he will tell everyone about me. I don't see any workarounds. If it was a private agreement, I could ask him to sign an NDA. However, he is not the type to obey an NDA anyway and suing him won't solve anything. Even if I won, I'd still be writing a huge check to him every month anyway.

It seems a little crazy for an unprepared and abusive ex to suddenly receive a huge amount of money like that. If the past predicts the future, he will use the money to make my life hell. Try to take our son away from me so he can increase his support. Have me murdered so he gets control over all the money left to our child. Having money won’t make him better. He’s more likely to be worse. I'm sure he is staying in 3D for the rest of his lifetime.

I realize that most of these concerns will be addressed by a legal team post-RV. However, it really weighs on me now. My whole life, I’ve wanted to be a philanthropist! I’m so ready. Yet thinking about this toxic person dampens my spirit and I’d like to remove that toxic sludge from my bright shiny vision for the future.

I know I’m not the only one with an abusive ex! How are you planning to deal with this?

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More