TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Summary as of Nov. 18, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update Summary as of Nov. 18 2017 Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecov...

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

"Adventures Following Prime Creators Guidance" by (Anonymous) - 7.12.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:16 AM EDT on July 12, 2017

ADVENTURES IN FOLLOWING PRIME CREATORS GUIDANCE


My life for the most part has not made much sense to even me until recently. I follow my internal heart guidance on well pretty much everything. My friends call me a nomad. I have been doing this for years never knowing where it would take me.

So I wanted to share some of my adventures and let people take a look into a life, which to most would make no sense.

I was a Regional manager in a sector of the retail industry managing an 11 state territory and getting sales of 16% increases month after month. They told me to manage the territory like it was my own and I did. When asked what I did to get these numbers I told them it’s all about the people the numbers follow. I was in the field with my people holding weekly conference calls. I listened to their personal trials and tribulations supported them and actually worked in their territory when they needed help and even when they didn’t. They just needed to know I was there.

My latest adventures have been a little more stressful than most. You see it wasn’t until last November that I really started to understand what was going on with the currency, yes I had heard of it before asked a few people to explain it and never received a response so I had let it all go at that time.

So for almost the past year I have been on the road traveling here and there. First stop was Canada, my brothers and sisters live there and one of them had offered to assist me with my marketing. When I got there she was going through major traumas and was not able to help at all. It became evident that a few family members needed some assistance to complete and deal with events happening in their lives. So I lent a hand and an ear and was there until February. Sometimes people just need a little help, encouragement and understanding.

I starting getting the internal guidance that I needed to leave in January and left it to the point when I finally got the message, you have to leave NOW. By this time I understood and had bought some currency. I called a friend in Indiana and when I got there was guided to tell her about the currency. I was there for 2 months when I got another message to go to Florida. I have another friend in Pensacola who needed help.

Well she said she needed help. What I learned was that some people just like to be in whatever reality they have created for themselves even though they say they want change. So I learned and watched and I watched how people at times create cycles they really do not want to get out of. They are held by their beliefs and comfort level of whatever trauma and drama they wish to create for themselves.

When in Florida I got a message to drive to Dallas Texas and someone I knew needed help there. So I got in my car drove to Texas and when I got there, I turned around and drove back to Florida. I will tell you the conditions I walked into were alcohol abuse, black mold and dog feces everywhere. I learned that some say they what change and they just want someone else to do it for them. This person will receive help when the projects get going and I learn of someone in the area that can assist.

I realize I am not capable of helping everyone I can refer them eventually to people who will be able to help them.

Oh from Pensacola I was guided to Jacksonville, I think I am here until the revaluation at this point I wait and listen. I have a plan in place for post re-val. I also realize that Prime Creator is in charge and go with the flow as much as I can.

What I have come to understand about myself is that even though my life adventures really have made no sense when compared to what is considered normal, (if there is a normal) every experience, adventure and learning has prepared me for this currency revaluation in ways I cant even imagine yet.

My Projects

In the mean time for the past five years I have been developing new technologies to assist autistic, ADD, ADHD children. The technologies involve integrating both sides of the brain and yes I have used this technology with amazing results. Two years ago I was guided to develop a new technology for sports training that reduces accidents and injuries that occur when training. The results exceeded my expectations in that the training took the athletes in the test group way beyond their current level of performance. My projects seem to be focusing on children and young adults. I am currently developing a program for youngsters to contribute philanthropically to their communities. (However they chose to contribute) I am intending to have all socioeconomic groups participate and it will be free of charge for all to get involved. A day camp type training setting will go along with this in which different age groups will learn various basic life skills. Other projects are being developed and I will be working with other group projects wherever I can. I would actually like to see if its possible to pair vets with foster children. It seems to me that in the proper setting this might work for both.

I will share with you that when I did not follow my guidance I got my (for lack of a better phrase) ass kicked. For me this is the only choice I have.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More