Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Opening Night" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - September 23, 2017

Received via email at 9:22 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Like Crimea in Ukraine, Kurdistan decided last minute to hold refe...

Saturday, July 15, 2017

"A Violent Attack on a Truther (See Video)" by GK - 7.15.17

Entry Submitted by GK at 12:57 PM EDT on July 15, 2017



I need to clarify a few things as a media creator. I have professionally created media for 35 years.

http://genekalmesmedia.blogspot.com/

Going as far back as 3rd grade. Whenever a teacher gave us a writing assignment, I turned it into a comedy routine. I had a funny Dad who was always joking around. He was a huge influence.

The teacher ALWAYS, whether 3rd, 4th,5th,6th,7th, or 8th grade... would READ IT ALOUD.

The class roared with laughter.

In High School, and after my train accident, I sort of got off track a bit... yes, a pun... discovered marijuana, and didn't try to make all these strange kids laugh but by junior year the creative writing teacher was reading me aloud, the school newspaper was publishing my cartoons, the literary publication was printing my funny short stories and I was making my first films with many of the other students.

I didn't do my algebra homework and other stuff I had no interest in, but my mind was set on being a media figure. I did that work. I went to film school. I did well there.

In film school, I had a teacher who spent a lot of time convincing me not to just be funny but to make humor come out of the character and story. Case in point being a dramatic story that sucks a person in, and then how humor releases all that emotional energy. Something like Cuckoos Nest comes to mind.

I probably would have been better off sticking with humor only but I became such a strong screenwriter that the film department gave me a small scholarship to fund a venture to Hollywood, and one of my teachers became a co-writer.

In less than 6 months in Hollywood I was being taken out to lunch by a producer at Universal and 2 scripts were being optioned.

Over the next couple years I got my girlfriend pregnant and life just took so many unexpected and unpleasant detours that my dreams eventually vanished in a haze. I started doing standup comedy just because I was trying to find a new way of getting into the business.

My impulsive big mouth has always gotten me in trouble. I think it is quite strange how our world leaders can drop bombs on innocent people and shred their bodies but people in general, fall apart if you hit them with a verbal zinger. People literally are destroyed if you hit them harder with a quick retort than the insult they hit you with.

Examples of this are strewn throughout my interpersonal relationships... If my son's mother hit me with some insult, my reply crushed her. It took many years for me to understand some people,,,most people are too fragile that they simply cannot handle it.

A comedian knows he has to crush hecklers. He is the one who is on stage in the light.

But as many bad things happened to me my happy go lucky optimism gave way to a serious cynical side. Especially when I began to discover the huge conspiracies humankind suffer under. That led to some very unpleasant blowback. Stalking and ruining employment opportunities by shadow agents. This led to some bad decisions to survive such a trimming weed in northern california for 20 dollars an hour and stupidly having it in my car.

I say all this because I don't believe I can be a true media journalist unless they understand I am just a raw, honest human being who uses his talents and skills to tackle subjects, either to entertain, educate or both.

Self preservation includes not going right at a target but leading people to the conceptual reality that surrounds that subject. People say "cabal" and yet that word is softening the clearly defined syndicates that run the world, some crime bosses we know, someone like Meyer Lansky or Bugsy Siegel, who really monopolized many rackets back in the 1940s, like Hollywood, booze, Vegas... etc. They are gone but family members carried on.

Rackets like the social security birth certificate scam dates a little earlier to the same type of people who created commerce as we know it. The Talmudic babylonian money Majikk began in London around 1066, and dates earlier to babylon.

So much of everything is simply brilliant con artistry.

The internet gave 6 billion people access to uploading evidence. University professors, bankers, lab technicians, soldiers, agents... people employed by the beast with conscience blew whistles and now millions are working singularly and collectively to destroy racketeering.

As a media creator and journalist, I am sometimes silly and funny, sometimes very serious, and sometimes mix both the absurd and the serious. I know it confuses but I don't care. I am only reflecting the world I live in that is funny, absurd and serious beyond our wildest fears.

The Lord is My Shepherd…3He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. 4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fearno evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff,they comfort me. 5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.…
I am not a devout Christian but good writing is good writing. The Bible makes excellent points does it not?

So I apologize to people I hit too hard. Harder than their personal makeup is prepared to handle. But we all know no matter how brave, or outspoken, a large bullying mercenary can knock you silly.

I am going to stop here and post this recent video from Heather Tucci. Her friend tried to buy an RV with money somehow associated with this social security thing and 3 large cops beat him up pretty badly.

This happened just a week ago.

So listen to the video and understand these people are pretty far inside the center of the eye of the hurricane. It will help you decide how brave you are, how outraged you are, how educated you are, how to walk softly and carry a big stick.

I try and balance my flippant humor with reality.

I have always loved weird abstract films but those films need some sort of context otherwise we fall asleep.

It is hard to re-invent journalism that combines surreal abstraction and reality, but for those searching for something between harsh reality and levity, that is a space I try to dwell in.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More