TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Nov. 19, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 19 2017 Compiled 1:40 am EDT 19 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse...

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Dat Zim Tho" - Heisenberg - 6.20.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 8:58 PM EDT on June 20, 2017



The ZIM just happens to be the back side of the GCR. -Anonymous

And that brings us to tonight's word: DAT ZIM THO

The ZIM's an amazing thing....to put it mildly. How can one weapon be so feared and so loved at one time? So misunderstood and so defined? So easily attainable yet spirituality a million miles away for so many? How can one piece of paper be so good and so evil at the same time?

Did I say the ZIM was evil? (Please, before you reach for the chalk let me explain). They tell us the ZIM was a planned weapon of mercy put into play decades ago. So that means the cabal knew the ZIM was going to be their undoing. The final chess move. unlimited wealth in the hands of the paupers. No matter how many trade centers they dropped, or 311's, they could foresee that the ZIM in our Jedi hands would be their destiny. So to the evil empire, this was their version of evil. Is the enemy of my enemy my friend? Is the evil of evil inherently good? I believe it is. -8 X -8 = +64. No chalk. Good Heis.

So can you imagine the starfish puckers when the evil empire saw the ZIM on eBay for $20? There's a 10 T note for $7 that could do the job in just one Jedis hands. Forget about it. Just one note in a righteous Jedis hands could get the job done, albeit a lot slower. But still..one could do it. Jar Jar need not apply. Dat ZIM tho.

And just what kind of light saber are we talking about here? We're talking about an A bomb of love. It's like they gave us diplomatic credentials, a sovereign title and a shiny passport complete with the nuclear codes to an atom splitting bomb of mercy and grace. Talk about going nuclear. The authors of the plan must have no desire for money. Crack the code? They're GIVING us the codes on a silver platter. I half way expect them to tell me I will be required to carry a handcuffed briefcase with me for the rest of my life. Good trade to ensure survival of my species. You got one in brushed nickel?

They say money is just energy. Plain and simple. I guess a light saber would be energy as well. All depends on how you use it. So if the chump change rolling around my pocket is energy, the ZIM must be an exploding supernova. How do I say this....It's going to be a bit overwhelming for some. Even the responses to OWK "Congratulations" were not of patient Jedis, but of those who can't wait to run into no man's land with a pea shooter. Where's my 800 numbers? We've all had time to study and time to train but I guess some were too busy. The jump light is about to go green and soon you will be on your own. Some will go on to train the younglings to be the next gen of Jedis. Others...sayonara flipping burgers for the man, hello leaving Las Vegas. Dat damn ZIM tho.

On a side note.....should we stop using the word "cabal"? I mean, they're supposed to be defeated, right? Game over? The universe is now allowed to help clean up? Fiat is dead? Can't start another war? Ghost squads now have STK orders? Peace in middle east?Aren't they all "minions" at this point? Look at it this way...

Cabal of yore



Minion of today



See? No fear. No getting arrested for having money in your pocket. No fear of being the butt of the greatest joke in history ie. giving someone $1 trillion and taking it away. Only way you're going to lose this is if you fall for a suntan and a grin, and even then you'll have an army on your side saying don't do it. Free will brothers and sisters.

Soon we'll be given our very own light sabers. Soon these little pieces of German bond paper will transform into an energy that will cut thru the most densify (not my word) plague that humanity is suffering thru. Like pure lightning feeding directly into your light saber.



But for now, we continue to carry these thick pieces of paper waiting for our moment to shine. Waiting to be christened full fledged Jedi Knights. I think I will choose a green light saber for Ireland. And to remember the beauty of the 10 Trillion Zimbabwe Dollar....dat ZIM tho.



And that's the word

Heisenberg

Ps Well done, Commander. Much obliged. Umm...did your meeting with Paul Hewson have anything to do with them throwing the Joshua Tree in the microwave and tour again? Did you tell Bono hi for me? Again, much obliged.



Pss Quite the doozie, Capitan Trips. Although at this point, you could tell me trees up root and walk around at night while I sleep, and I'd believe it. It's been that kind of trip. Either way, that's some good sleuthing, Wavy Gravy. Did you crack open The Manual For The Tibetan Book Of The Dead?



https://youtu.be/EODExt3FcXM

https://youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44

https://youtu.be/Z_Qk_4emjEs

https://youtu.be/mEDkVITnITM










"Wonderwall"

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now

Backbeat, the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now

And all the roads that lead you there are winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how

I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
you're gonna be the one that saves me
you're gonna be the one that saves me

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More