TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Closing Conversation w/ Tank & Rand Transcribed by FXStrategist

CLOSING CONVERSATION WITH TANK & JARED RAND, Call of November 19, 2017 ("Pretty accurate" transcription by FXStrategist, publ...

Thursday, June 29, 2017

"To Peter Kasaj Re: Mediums" by Leenish - 6.29.17

Entry Submitted by Leenish at 7:44 AM EDT on June 29, 2017

"Channeling" by Peter Kasaj - 6.29.17

Peter,

It appears you have done quite a bit of research to convince yourself that mediums and channeling are “made up”. That’s cool. I understand. It’s entirely your choice, but let me tell you a little something if I may:

My sister was murdered 10 years ago. The police told us she died instantaneously. I had no reason to question that, and in fact, I was glad to believe she didn’t suffer.

About 6 weeks after her death, I visited a medium. My visit was over an hour and quite frankly it was horrific! I heard details of my sister’s last moments. I was sickened by what I was told. I would have preferred to continue to believe her death was quick.

About a year and a half after that, during the trial, EVERY SINGLE DETAIL was verified by the coroner, and also by testimony of police, ambulance personnel, lab staff, etc.

EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. I have a tape of the medium visit and I also transcribed it. I don’t happen to have a copy of the court transcript, but if I did I’d be happy to send it all to you so you could see for yourself.

I’m not saying that ALL mediums are “real”. I’m sure many fit into the categories of charlatans, deceivers, etc., but definitely not all of them.

Also, I went to a John Edwards show a few years ago. Initially I was skeptical mainly because he is a TV personality. As it turns out, John gave me more than enough tidbits of info to convince me that he, too, is real. He gave info about my sister, and also about my childhood that he really couldn’t possibly have known, such as private conversations that had taken place years earlier. I ended up standing and conversing with John (and my sister) for over an hour of a two hour show, in a crowd of 1117 people in attendance. As I understand it, John doesn’t go searching for Jimmy Hoffa and others, he just brings in messages from spirits who come TO HIM.

There is no longer a question in my mind that some people DO indeed have a gift, and once I opened myself to it, I have found that I also am clairaudient. I “hear” things that I couldn’t possibly otherwise know. For example, I knew a friend of mine was pregnant several weeks before she did. She told me initially that there is no possible way she could be pregnant, then soon after… wah lah! She now is the happy mama of a toddler. Cool stuff, I tell ya!

I guess this is why we all have different timelines and different realities as we choose what suits us best.

I am convinced, you are not. Both are okay. As Yosef says, “Believe, don’t believe, either way you’re right.”

Much Love,
Leenish

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More