Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Projectors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - September 20, 2017

Received via email for publication at 8:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles Below are recent projectors of what appears to be the final RV rel...

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Response to TANK's Plea by Bewdah and the MuKrew 6-16-17

Entry Submitted by Bewdah at 2:54 PM EDT on June 16, 2017

The moment I leave my exchange appointment, I emerge from the darkness. The cocoon that has me encased in a prison now rolls off my new wings. Unlike the butterfly, my wings are strong and ready. They have been tempered in the classroom of challange and suffering and ready to fly for those who can't. I know I have purpose yet that purpose isn't 100% in view. Yet I have the inner knowing, as I've always had, that I was born for this.

Finally free, and so are those who fought along side me. I see my wounded comrades. Some of them missing limbs, all of them bleeding, each with smiles and tears of supreme joy. We made it. We've crossed the Rubicon into the wild unknown and unlimited.

FREEDOM

IT IS NOW OURS
And IT. FEELS. AMAZING!

NEVER TO BE ENSLAVED AGAIN

Bewdah
MuKrew

Entry Submitted by Sylvia at 3:35 PM EDT on June 16, 2017

After all this time of putting my heart, respect, trust and belief in the wrong people and putting my life on the line for those I care for without having anything to back me up. I am truly grateful to finally have something that can put my words into actions.

I know I am not well with my words and explaining how I feel because honestly I don't know how I will feel when the 800s roll out or during the exchange. But I do know this, I know that after all the time waiting in the stands, anticipation builds, and i begin to have anxiety.

I see the people that I love struggle on a daily basis. I see the world crumbling towards poverty and hunger. I already know there is more damage out there.

This exchange will enable me to be that helping hand, that person who allows others to grow not corrupt, and guides people out of the dark.

To not worry about what my family is going to worry about next; whether it be about money or work. I will set up my life to help those that I love and those who need love.

Let's not forget to be able to buy what I want and when I want. Post exchange, everyone will feel empowered to do much more than they can ever imagine; and to take whatever they have and pour into those who need it most. Whether it be future generations, the needy, the poor, the sick, or the unappreciated.

I have been blessed with this for a reason, I was chosen to be better and do better. For that I have you to thank for.

Sylvia
MuKrew

Entry Submitted by Manapua at 6:55 PM EDT on June 16, 2017

I have never known what I wanted to do when I grew up. Even before I accepted God into my life, I would asked him to give me some sign of what my purpose was. I wasn’t raised up to dream, so I had no dreams but that didn’t squash my belief that there was a purpose for me in this world. Then I met my husband, a man with scary sized dreams and a heart so big to share if there is a means. That was the sign I ask for from God. He was given to me from God!

So here I am, ready to leave the bank after the exchange…..wow! 18 years of mentorship from my husband and 3 years of learning to grow from transaction to transition. Yes, I will finally get to experience what freedom of time and money feels like. Yes, I will no longer dream of feeling secure financially. Yes, my life, my family and my friends will be changed forever. That means the world to me! But what I am so very excited about is the impact that I can make on each and every person that I encounter for the rest of my life. To see disbelief become believable. To see hope restored in someone’s eyes. To care not only for my circle but for the world’s circle.

Shine Light Light Light and Be Love Love love! Now that’s God’s purpose for me!

Aloha,

Manapua
MuKrew

Entry Submitted by Ruphio at 7:06 PM EDT on June 16, 2017

My entire life I've had the feeling that I don't belong here, that I'm a visitor sent to learn, grow, and do something...be someone. As a child, watching movies like Star Wars, reading comic books of heroes displaying amazing acts of courage and helping those in needs, and watching Tv shows like power rangers hoping that one day I was selected to be someone special, someone tasked to save the world.

I've never landed on what I would do in order to achieve this, so many moving parts, so much to accomplish in order to even be considered. That all is about to change. I've spent the past 15 years in personal growth, leveling up my thinking to be ready when the opportunity appeared. 3 years ago bewdah told me about currency, gave me a glimpse of a life that wasn't a grind. Where I didn't exchange time for money, a life where I could dictate the terms.

When I leave that exchange center, I acknowledge a few things will be different. An unlimited bank account, a group of friends who have the means to affect the world positively in an instant, and a fully charged soul. One thing that won't have changed, however, is the desire to do good. The desire to inspire. The desire to heal. The desire to love.

I am ready and NOT waiting. By that I mean that I'm actively creating relationships and developing myself to handle the influx of resources coming my way. Not waiting until he RV happens. The time to start paddling is not when the wave is here, its before. God bless you all and let's do this. Surf's up.

Aloha,

Ruphio
MuKrew

Entry Submitted by Caz at 11:33 PM EDT on June 16, 2017

In the middle of the night I get the 800 number from my brother. Excited, I call the number. The operator asked what currencies I hold. I explained and got a second number to call. I then got a 9 a.m. appointment. I said thank you. I was so excited that I could not sleep. My wife and I walked in to the appointment. Everything was so beautiful. We sat down and the woman across me asks about projects. I very comfortably reviewed how I felt about the extent of love that we will be delivering and the amount of people that we are going to help. We really felt the love. They gave us a rate and offered us a lot of perks! We got in my car and I cried like a baby knowing how loved we really are. Thank you God for blessing my wife and I. We will not let you down.

Caz
MuKrew

PS: After writing this out, I was just amazed. I couldn't hear anything but I could feel so much love. Its just amazing. Thanks Tank. God bless you brother.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More