Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Classic" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - September 21, 2017

Received via email at 9:12 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles From Military Sources: Yesterday two credible economic threats c...

Friday, June 16, 2017

"Re: Tank's Challenge" by Matt - 6.16.17

Entry Submitted by Matt at 3:36 AM EDT on June 16, 2017

Special Message from TANK 6-15-17

I would first like to apologize to Patrick as well as all of IDC. My post this afternoon was not intended for any one individual, but rather my frustration at the many different story lines we are being told from EVERYWHERE..

I have a handful of rules by which i have chosen to live my life. The culmination of those rules leads me to be the kind of man who you would want to be the first you will want at your side going into battle, and the last man that my enemies will want to see across the field from them.

I lashed out in my frustration. While I do not apologize for my feelings, I was wrong to air them here. Those emotions do not improve our collective energy, nor do they demonstrate my desire to be forgiven as I struggle to offer mercy or forgiveness to others.

I am sorry for my tirade. Please forgive my rash display of emotion. I thank you allowing me to be a part of this wonderful time. I love so many reading this and appreciate you patience, wisdom, guidance, mercy, and love returned.

When i see the manifestation of the 1-800 numbers, two distinct emotions will rule my spirit. The first and more dominant will be the pure excitement and joy of knowing what is coming. The second will be the biggest sigh of relief. The joy will be that of a young child, like unto Christmas Eve, late at night, unable to sleep, dreaming of what will be. Now couple that with the deeper joy experienced when you watched as a special family member or friend opened your gift, and you saw and knew that your time invested had paid off with that perfect display of love for another.

The relief is simple. I have studied, educated, prayed, prepared for and investigated more on the Spiritual, Emotional, Physical, Mental, and yes Monetary history, current events and future expectations with this than ANY other topic in my life. In doing so i have shared with, discussed, and engaged 24 additional family and friends. Some have chosen to purchase currency, other have been gifted by my hand. The relief of knowing that my/our faith has been rewarded, that we are about to begin the process of truly becoming "human angels", is about to begin.

I am praying, believing and hoping that my wife of 20 years might even decide that while my methodology was flawed, my timing was off, but the faith, logic and belief was all true. I am hoping she will come back to me and i wont lose my best friend over this..

Before i climb out of my car, one last private moment of prayer between the Lord and myself. Thanks first and a request to stand beside me, to feel the holy presence testify in my behalf.

As i walk through the doors of the exchange center, i am quiet, yet carry myself with simple, solemn pride. A "thank you" for those that i meet..."Thank you for being here.", "Thank you for helping all of us.", "Thank you for helping me to transition into the next phase of this blessing!"

Knowing myself, I will likely ask if i can do anything to show my thanks to any and all of the staff present to help us along? A trust fund for anyone? Needs or wants not yet met? What about somehow providing funding to send in a hot meal? Pay for the cost of preparing, training, staffing and executing this most amazing moment? I can't promise that i won't be trying to hug a few people on the way out...

The feeling of a great burden being lifted off my shoulders feels amazing! I can't wait to share this new found freedom with as many as i can. As i climb back into my car, i do a quick inventory, keys, wallet, passport, paperwork, black card, currency. Then i let go, tears of gratitude, excitement, relief... Not much of a crier myself. But to have this phase be done, its happening..DEAL!

Thank you again Lord, Angels, Ascended Masters, Spirit Guides, Mother Earth, Grandfather, Quan Yin, Elders, St. Germain, Trust Guardians and Trustees, Galactic and Star families, Light Warriors, Current Military, Family, Friends, and finally thank you to myself. for enduring, believing, preparing, humbling myself, angering myself, and humbling myself again.. Words cannot express the true emotions i feel. To be excited, nervous, anticipatory, grateful and ready to go.. Kind of like that first real kiss. Am i cool? Will she shoot me down? NOPE, She's kissing me!! She is actually kissing me back. WOO-HOO!! (think Homer Simpson)

To be back where all of my dreams can come true. Where what i do will have true relevance. The chance to serve, to share a simple message of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL!!

To be just one part of God's team! How sweet it is!

Matt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cQgQIMlwWw

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More