Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of July 28, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 28 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 28 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recov...

Friday, June 16, 2017

"Re: TANK" by Saskia - 6.16.17

Entry Submitted by Saskia at 8:04 PM EDT on June 16, 2017

For Tank!

- My feelings and thoughts throughout the process of exchanging -

Seeing myself exchange at a Redemption Center had evolved over time as did the whole concept of exchanging currency.

Now I am walking into it with the certitude that I am divinely guided at every step, that it will all be good. Going through the motions, though, is almost dreamlike, yet, I am totally in the NOW, cognizant of this momentous event that I have dreamed about.

The personnel is ever so friendly, so very helpful, just as it had been predicted to be. I am prepared and everything goes smoothly.

I am keenly aware that I am stepping into a new life with different parameters concluding a paradigm shift on an individual level, which, with so many others going through the same process simultaneously translates into a paradigm shift on a much larger scale embracing the whole planet Earth and beyond, time not being of an essence.

As I leave the Redemption Center my heart feels light and expanded. I feel empowered. But the empowerment means an even greater compassion and love in my heart than I have ever been able to experience.

It is as if I walk on a cushion of air. I sense having been set free to be able to set other beings free, for me, free to finally fulfill the calling of being of Service, and that on a grand scale, in myriad ways that I cannot even fathom, yet, in its whole scope. But - I know that I am Divinely guided at all times.

I am keenly aware that I am part of something great and that much of my life has been a preparation for it. There had been a lull during a phase of my life, but it is all coming back and the presence of a mission felt long, long ago, a mission I had been diligently working in un many different ways, a feeling which never left me, although I had sensed as though possibilities to fulfill it had been slipping away at one time.

Now it is all back looming large in my consciousness and with great might, the mission to contribute to Peace on Earth any which way and to help with raising the consciousness of humanity.
It feels like I have 1000 wings. I feel exuberant!

I am in awe of the magnitude of this event, this process.

At the same time I am very grateful for having encountered and made friends with beautiful souls with lofty ideals with whom I feel akin in an enigmatic way and I give thanks to everyone of them. I give thanks to all those who have provided such wonderful leadership and projected the grand visions which remagnitized my being to project being involved in contributing to this healing paradigm shift.

I give thanks to THE. SOURCE for guiding me to this endeavor and to everyone in physical form
who had anything to do with it.

In loving gratitude,

Saskia

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More