Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Lunisolar" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - September 19, 2017

Received via email at 5:52 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Speaker Paul Ryan is waiting for the USN to pass the Senate via a ...

Saturday, June 17, 2017

"Re: OWK, the Headstone Nick/Divasjoy R.I.P. 2017" by Divasjoy - 6.16.17

Entry Submitted by Divasjoy at 10:42 PM EDT on June 16, 2017

The part of this post in Italics is from the rules on the IDC Blog:

Q: Why do we post intel even if it's false?
A: We post to simply share what other people are saying. It is up to your own discernment to decide what to think of it. We feel no different from you when intel turns out false.


The following tombstone picture and remarks in green are the lies have been told about Nick and myself.




(Divasjoy/Nick Is A TROLL Who Has Fallen On IDC)

As it turns out Divasjoy/Nick were the same person who used different names to taunt us and cause us worry. This one is gone for now. I will hear more later on what they are going to do with him. Here is a post from a VERY WELL CONNECTED person confirming the "He" is a TROLL no matter the name he goes by:


To OWK:

I do not know where you got your "confirmed" information but Nick and Divasjoy are 2 completely different people. If you done a simple IP address search, you would know that these writings came from 2 different computers in two different locations. I know this because #1 this person that uses Nick as a username is not living in my house and therefore could not use my computer. And #2. I do NOT know him/her nor do I know where he/she does lives. #3 my computer is locked and I do not share my computer with anyone unless I know them extremely well.

And in the few postings I have ever posted here on IDC, I have never taunted you or said anything in any way that could be construed as causing you to worry! I may be well connected because I have been active in the patriot community and an active Lightworker for most of my life. And no, I have not been "compromised" by the cabal. If you know the basic teachings of the Ascended Masters and you know it from your soul, it is far more difficult for anyone to be compromised.

I am a mother of 4 grown beautiful young adults. I enjoy studying the Ascended Master's Teachings. I AM a student of the I AM Books, which are St. Germains Teachings. I studied the HoIy Bible in depth for 5 years which led me on to the profound teachings of the Ascended Masters. I AM still under construction as is everyone I know, but being a Cabal is not any part of me. I'm not saying I am infallible but I AM saying I do know my "I AM Presence" Within me and the power one has from claiming that power.

I did call out Yosef several times concerning the nasty and disgusting posts he continually posts about President Trump. Along with his accusations that he has claimed were true and would get President Trump impeached; all of which have proven to be conjured up smears. And in my post where I made a stand for this person called Nick, I was strictly standing up for the part of his/her post where he was making a stand against the smears being spread against President Trump and the manner in which this garbage was spread.

I was raised to love and respect my Country and the Office of the President whether or not I liked him! These smear campaigns that you are doing now with these graveyard headstones and that Yosef does is definitely the same kind of nasty tactics that the cabal have used for eons to quiet people.

My postings became an issue to you because they disagreed with your belief system and you decided to shut me up, at least that's how is seems to me. This hunt for the cabal is really more like a witch hunt. You have taken on the self appointed task of being the playground bully. I have not broken any rules of posting on IDC nor have I ever caused any one any harm and I have not told lies, even though lies are acceptable to post.

Today's post, "To OWK: For the Record" by (Anonymous) - 6.16.17", says just about anything left to say. Since I know for an absolute fact that I have done nothing wrong in my postings on IDC and I also know that what you have said about me is completely incorrect, and from that I have to conclude that it is probably a very good guess that all these people who are on your tombstones are more than likely not cabal and have been wronged by you and I find that extremely distasteful!

"By their fruits you will know them!"

Here are some excerpts from some of St. Germain's I AM Books concerning our Beloved Country America and this is where my heart is. You harm one, you harm all!

“America,” said Saint Germain, “Means so much more than most of Her inhabitants dare to dream; for She is the Heart Center of the Spiritual Progress on this planet. It is in America that the firm Foundation of the Cosmic Christ—the ‘Mighty I AM Presence’—will form anchor in the Hearts of mankind. This Great, All-Powerful Light shall intensify and expand until not a vestige of selfishness or political intrigue will remain or be remembered. Many amazing things will take place in the coming years, until mankind will truly realize the time of miracles is not past, but is forever with us. We will then understand they are but the results of obedience to the Great Divine Plan of Life. We are just beginning to enter an age of so-called miracles which reveals the glories ‘The Magic Presence’ hold waiting for Its Children.

“America is the Grail—the Cup for this Earth—that carries the Light of the Cosmic Christ which shall illumine the Earth and set in Divine Order by the Power of the ‘Mighty I AM Presence.,’ “The Magic Presence,” Godfre Ray King St. Germain Press.


Divasjoy

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More