Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sept. 20, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Sept. 20 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 20 Sept. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Ab...

Friday, June 23, 2017

"Only Love to Richard/OWK" by Vehicle of Mercy - 6.22.17

Entry Submitted by Vehicle of Mercy at 11:44 PM EDT on June 22, 2017

Hi Family,

Although I have only posted once before on IDC, I feel so very comfortable saying that – “Hi, Family.” That speaks loads to the love and compassion I find on this site!!

I very much respect Richard/OWK and Josef as they are two of my favorite spiritual leaders on this site! However, I equally struggle with how they can be so very benevolent yet speak words that incite readers’ emotions in ways which lead them away from positive vibrations. Given that holding the light is the most important role most of us can play at this point, I do believe anything else is contrary to that, especially drawing attention to (which, subsequently, gives power to) negative aspects of our world. I have heard the argument that Archangel Michael is a fierce sword-yielding warrior, and I confirm that is my belief. But, he is an Angel fighting in God’s realm. None of us can purport to be righteous enough to compare ourselves to such an amazing spiritual being while we are in our earthly bodies. We have only the Commandments given to us with which to employ our defense. I pray every day for OWK, Josef, Gary and the many others that are blindly leading us through this. They are forging new miracles on Faith alone, and that is beyond WONDERFUL!! I have done it all of my life, and it works; the Lord is always with us!! Lead by example. Don’t judge. Love thy neighbor and love thy enemy more. Those amazing truths are not prefaced by “Unless you are in a spiritual war between good and evil.” I have heard over and over again “surrender to the Lord.” I believe we should give it up to the Lord, with full confidence that it will be dealt with appropriately. To do otherwise, I believe, would be to say “hey, Lord, I don’t need you; I can handle this.” I have surrendered to the will of the Lord. I am a very willing servant ready to serve and waiting humbly for when I am needed.

Richard, I love you my brother, but I cannot agree that you should call out the bad guys. I believe if I chime in with “I got your back,” I contribute to the negative forces surrounding you and put you in further harm. Let me explain. Satan’s forces are upon you. He wants you badly, because not only are you a phenomenal witness for our Creator, but you have an extremely loyal following who live only for the opportunity to serve our Lord. We are all so much more of a powerful loving Force because we have joined our Forces, and you because you are our Leader. We have intertwined our hearts. We are forever linked to each person on this site through our cosmic light force (we always have been but are just waking up to it). Therefore, IMHO, this exponentially increased Love Force that we have created as a group is very powerful. We must be extremely careful that we direct that power, which we have been given so mercifully from the Lord, towards the light only. We did not form by focusing on all of the horrible things that are going on and have gone on for so long. We had to let that go and forgive so we would be able to focus on Loving and manifesting the Jubilee. I am not authorized to harm another soul, nor would I ever want to be. I fully believe that you are protected, Richard, because you are surrounded by pure Love! Don’t do anything to change that!!

What if the reason we have never been able to break the cycle of enslavement is because in the five previous Armageddon scenarios, we “fought back”? What if this has ALWAYS been God’s final test – “Will you obey My Commandents even when you are fighting for your lives?” Jesus’ teachings are clear to me. He gave himself up. He did not ask his Disciples to sacrifice themselves and stand up for him. He instead said Do as I do for I am the Way, the Truth, and the Light and he lived the Commandments up until the moment of his earthly death. We must all use discernment, and this resonates as truth to me.

Thanks for allowing me to share my thoughts. I have been following this site for just over a year. I thank you all for everything you have done to aid me in my ascension process!

In closing, here is something I found today and can’t remember it ever being posted on IDC so I hope it’s a new piece to the puzzle. Summary, on June 12, Wells Fargo released a News Release entitled “Wells Fargo to launch ZelleSM P2P payments experience to 28 million digital customers June 24.” IMO, the date is too coincidental to be benign.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/press/2017/zelle_0612

Five Bible verses regarding the importance of loving your enemy:

Luke 6:27 - "But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you."

Exodus 23:5 - If you see the donkey of one who hates you lying down under its burden, you shall refrain from leaving him with it; you shall rescue it with him.

Acts 7: 60 - And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Ephesians 4:32 - Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Mark 11:25 - And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in Heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Namaste!

--Vehicle of Mercy

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More