Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Defrost" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - July 25, 2017

Received via email at 8:59 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Relax, the RV is just defrosting. Save all excess drama for your m...

Monday, June 12, 2017

"One Who Knows about Cobra" by June - 6.12.17

Entry Submitted by June at 5:10 PM EDT on June 12, 2017

I would like to thank OWK about the informational posts concerning Cobra. A few years ago I began getting his monthly interviews. My gut instincts told me that he was okay. But since there are many charlatans and cabal in the supposed New Age Field, everyone has to be careful.

Anyway, last year, I decided to become a member with the PFC group and with the SOTR group. What I noticed right off is when myself or others would post, a few of the regular members would criticize and attack. The last time I posted to SOTR, earlier this year, I went after the attackers. I let them know that whenever I receive an email from them, I would delete their emails because they are not worth reading. One of the biggest attacking offenders is Edward Morgan. My gut instincts were screaming at me that he is pure evil. But I did get the sense that PFC had been infiltrated with cabal operatives, traitors and dark ones. I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Terese Zumi, but she posted an email to this group a few months ago warning about this. I knew she was right.

Anyway, when I would read the Cobra interviews from this year, I knew that he was giving out misinformation. It angered me. But he does have blind, "I will follow this guy because I do not know the truth," followers. I warned a few of the members that the New Age Movement was started by the Satanists, and they are having a real ball with the unawake and unaware who do want to walk a spiritual path, but they are being deceived and lied to. I also warned about the hundreds of so called channelers, and that they should be very leery about the channeled messages. One of the females who is a part of PFC sent me a channeled message. I spotted the words that this so called good disembodied entity said that revealed that this disembodied soul was on the dark side. I pointed it out and told her that the dark ones always give themselves away in these channeled messages. It was very obvious to me, but not to her.

Thank you OWK for exposing Cobra. Late last year, one of those who works with Cobra admitted to me that no one has implants. I was angry over this because I knew that it was a lie and BS, but this person keeps the fear factor going on PFC and SOTR about everyone being implanted before they are born. But this man worships at the altar of Cobra and so he gave his free will and power away. What a shame.

And Yaldaboath is gone, has been gone and the dark plasma is gone. As for the light workers and light warriors being targeted by exotic weapons? That is BS, along with the toplet and strangelet bombs. All three are gone. But it is up to those who remain convinced that Cobra is right as to whether they will continue to believe in this BS. Those in the Cobra Organization went completely silent a few months ago. No one really posts to SOTR (Sisterhood of The Rose) which is a part of PFC. My gut instincts told me that those who were following Cobra, the ones like me, got the message and scrambled away.

The last time I sent my consciousness out into the universe, over a month ago and I looked at the earth, it was glowing a brilliant white light. Last summer, I went searching for this so called Yaldaboath entity that Cobra keeps saying is on the earth along with the plasma stuff. I was quite surprised when I saw Yaldaboath. He was sitting to the right of the North Pole, right above Siberia. Since I am a light warrior, I took him on. He was afraid of me. When I focused on Yaldaboath late last summer, I saw a Light Forces craft hovering above this entity. Yaldaboaths head was glowing a brilliant white light and so was the Light Forces craft. Yaldaboath wanted to be released and freed from the earth, and he was. Unfortunately, Yaldaboath decided to be put into the central sun. He was destroyed. I was hoping that he would decide to be taken to a place where he could heal and make amends for the evil he was responsible for. But he could not forgive himself for all of the damage he did. He himself told me this last summer. So Yaldaboath is gone and has been since late last summer.
One of the things that they believe on PFC is that Yaldaboath was a captured Arch Angel, who was forced to do evil. BS. The Arch Angel Michael told me that Yaldaboath was never an Arch Angel. Michael has been protecting me all of my life. He appeared to me in 1983 and telepathically spoke to me. As life went on, I forgot about this experience and AA Michael. Life got in the way. But in August of 2015, he showed himself to me again. I was very happy. AA Michael did tell me that Cobra has been compromised and that I could continue to read his monthly interviews, but to take them with a grain of salt. AA Michael knows that I listen to my gut instincts. When something rings true, it is, when something rings false, it is. AA Michael makes suggestions, he never tells me what to do.

Michael also told me that the RV/GCR is real and will happen. He just does not know when, because there is no time where AA Michael is. I bought Iraqi Dinar about 10 years ago, put them away and forgot about them. So I am patiently awaiting the GCR like everyone on INTEL is. I do not belong to a group. And I plan on helping those in desperate need when the GCR happens.

If you post this on INTEL, sign me as Candle. Please do not use my real name, which is June.

Thank you

June

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More