TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Nov. 18, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 18 2017 Compiled 12:43 am EDT 18 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, June 16, 2017

"My Vision of 800#s Release" by (Anonymous) - 6.16.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 5:49 PM EDT on June 16, 2017

Compared to most of you I am a very new member on this journey. I was invited last August by G. and I never doubted that it was a real thing. Of course, I thought about how it would play out… how I would tell my children… how I will help my friends…. As all of you have done. Here’s my story….

Yesterday morning I missed the first call from G. as I was walking my dogs. Eventually I saw the missed call and didn’t check my messages, just called him back expecting the usual chit chat. However, when he answered I could tell there is nothing 'usual' about this call. The vibration from his excitement literally came through the phone and all he needed to say was ‘hello’ and I knew it was ON!!

I was squealing like a schoolgirl and I could hear G.’s wife in the background echoing my joy! After just a couple of minutes… and dozens of “I can’t believe it’s here!” we hung up because there were others to call. I dialed the 800# shakily… in fact, I had to redial a couple of times because I couldn’t get it right. (I’ve had nightmares about this exact situation!)

Waiting for the other end to answer I suddenly felt a hot flush come over my entire body. I got a little queasy from anticipation and both longed for and dreaded the person picking up the phone. Just a tiny bit of doubt crept back into my thoughts as the ringing continued… was this a horrible ruse?... a mean game played by ‘them?’… was it really, really real? I forced myself to take a deep breath and calm my nerves.

Just as I was exhaling the line clicked and I was connected!! He said ‘Hello, Ms. D.'’ and ‘I need to briefly verify your information’ which I’m surprised I could even remember! After a quick silence on the line he came back and welcomed me to the appointment desk and asked my preference of day and time. So many thoughts rushed through my head… silly thoughts… what will I wear… how long will it take me to get a mani/pedi… will they even be looking at my toes?... do I need to get my car washed?

What seemed like an eternity later, which was really a split second, I set my appointment for tomorrow morning and just like that…. I was an incredibly rich lady in waiting set to go about righting as many wrongs as I can. I paced around my house… picked up my dogs and whirled around the floor with them… I laughed, I sang, I ran in place, I stopped dead in my tracks, I screamed quietly looking towards the Heavens… I thanked God for His goodness to His children. Giddy does not come close to describing my mood. I wanted so badly to tell someone. To talk to someone about it. But my dogs were my only confidants.

So, it’s now the morning of my appointment!! I actually managed to sleep a little. After I post this I'm heading downstairs to the garage. Double checking the address I’m going to, double checking that I have everything I need to take with me to the appointment. I am rehearsing my schpiel over and over. I have this!!! I am sincere in my intentions and I have to believe the people on the other side of the desk will sense that. I no longer have any fear…. Just anticipation of getting this done and moving forward with the plans I’ve been making over the past year. Wishing you speedy appointments, smooth sailing and great joy! See you on the other side!! God bless all of you!

THIS IS MY VISION OF HOW IT'S GOING TO GO DOWN.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More