TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for November 24, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 24, 2017 - THE RV WAS RELEASED DAYS ...

Friday, June 16, 2017

"My Thoughts!" by Joy - 6.16.17

Entry Submitted by Joy at 9:29 AM EDT on June 16, 2017

Good Morning Patrick, Tank, and Everyone!

Tank's message yesterday was loud and clear..what are we here to do?

My vision started long before the RV Journey.

I returned to school later in life after many different jobs. Although I was good at most of them my passion was the human body and it's functions! When I was a young girl I had thoughts of being a doctor..I found out early on that math and I weren't getting along. I let that dream go until many years later when in my undergraduate studies that passion arose again, and again there was good old Algebra banging on my head that you won't get through the courses. I asked my Guidance for help..My Intuition told me " keep moving forward"! I applied to medical school and was accepted!
The road through medical school was challenging enough, and adding racism to this mix made it look like I would never make it through. In this day/time would ya' think??

I was actually dismissed from my medical program orchestrated by the head Dean who stated "women of color could not complete the program"! True Story! One of my mentors in school told me to hold the vision of "walking across that stage..that's it..Walking across that stage Joy"!! I held that vision!

Three years after being dismissed I returned to school! Not by any effort by the Dean..she did not know I was returning..two angels assisted me to return to my dream. I still had my vision..walking across that stage!

The return was brutal..I took it upon myself to "catch up"..I asked so I received. There were more mentors along my path..I dug in!

The Dean attempted to dismiss me 7 different times..the Provost said "continue with your studies..dismissal denied" each time!

After the first few dismissals I realized my dream was the light at the end of the tunnel.

Six weeks before graduation I received my announcement packet, times for luncheon, rehearsal information, etc. Was it really happening?

The morning of rehearsal..I could not believe this was really happening. We received our caps/gowns..order of walking procedures, etc. This is it!!!

The day of graduation..I cannot describe the feeling of getting dressed..putting on the traditional Doctorate cap and gown..No Words!! All of these years of preparation for these next FOUR HOURS of Ceremony! Wow!!

The adrenaline rush I felt as I walked up the marble staircase to the ceremonies is indescribable! A wall of the press/ family/friends smiling..taking pictures..congratulating us..No Words!! Will I Ever have that feeling again?? YES!! This is what I envision EVERY MORNING for the RV!! The only difference is it's a different location..different people giving me what I Deserve! Giving me what I have worked..studied..lost sleep over..I receive this now!! The RV Journey is school..another degree to me. I have earned this just as we all have earned this GIFT!

IF you believe you have lived many lifetimes then have we all returned to clean up what we call our ancestors mess? Are we indeed the Souls who possibly brought on the destruction and devastation that we are seeing now? Is the GIFT we are about to receive given so we can rebuild the earth and heal our souls as well as others? I will help heal..I AM so Proud that my Soul returned to begin the healing..I AM!!

Joy

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More