Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Malevolent/Benevolent" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - July 25, 2017

How the hell did we get here? All the months and years of hopes, prayers and dreams built our collective path brick by brick ... then su...

Saturday, June 24, 2017

"Inner Angry Bastard" by GK - 6.24.17

Entry Submitted by GK at 3:28 PM EDT on June 24, 2017

My inner knowing is out of the loop. Reminds me of my buddy who got hit by a truck right after his self awareness class. Walked right in front of it. His last thought was I am vibrationally in tune with the sidewalk. It was the vibration of the curb and the street he wasn't in tune with.

Which brings me back to my inner knowing who apparently is a know nothing or perhaps a nowhere man. Or nowhere spirit. Making all his plans for nobody.

Every single day of my life I say to myself, holy crap was I dumb yesterday. It's the internet, blogs and tequila that helps me with that personal growth and self awareness. Damn google, I said what????

Identity theft! Identity theft!

By the way did I tell anyone about the huge black Triangle that flew over me about 6 months ago? And no I wasn't drinking. Or perhaps the time I was held down by a witch in Sebastapol. Her cackling was loud and her strength quite fierce. And no I wasn't drinking. Demons hate me which I assume is a good thing.

Yep I believe in other dimensions and flying objects but I really think humans should first deal with shitty minded humans who run monopolies, especially monopolies on printing money out of thin air and paying mercenaries to abduct children for perversions galore. Apparently these freaks also think the blood makes them young.

Jeeze freaks, look in the mirrors. It's not working. You look like creepy trolls from horrifying fairy tales. Your bloodshot eyes, and pink red spotted skin and noses that could drink from a swamp are exhibit A of ugly pugly God is hitting you with the ugly stick and his affection for children is a huge reason why.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Would you like to be butt raped, kept in a cage, and then stabbed and drained of your blood?

If not, then stop it.

I have zero life because I am at peace with my couch and my poverty and making a limited food budget stretch 30 days and a cold cheap beer, and netflix, hulu and sockshare.net.... which is a highly diseased pirate site that keeps malware programs busy.

I think it is pretty cool how I manage to mostly just hurt myself with the exception of the people I got into the GCR who think I lured them into a scam. And to those folks I say sorry, I lost more money than you thus far, and more hair, and more brain cells... but I won't go there.One thing I know for certain is LOSE is the proper way to spell the word that means misplacing a valuable or virginity and Loose is what your ex-wife was.

If you can't tell this is sort of a stream of consciousness vent slash rant brought upon by the fact that sockshare keeps closing down my browser and my Ukranian future bride and I are having our first fight. I think. I don't understand a word she said but she found out I am poor.

Notice how my humor is fueled with anger? I want to take a moment to thank the low vibrational assholes for that inspration.

Can anyone deny the absurdity?



After the global currency reset happens... I think we should live in seperate countries...

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More