Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Opening Night" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - September 23, 2017

Received via email at 9:22 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Like Crimea in Ukraine, Kurdistan decided last minute to hold refe...

Saturday, June 24, 2017

"In Response to BB136" by Reallucky1 - 6.24.17

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 9:14 AM EDT on June 24, 2017

"To Reallucky1" by BB136 - 6.24.17

BB136

Coming from the man that was going to fly to Zimbabwe to cash his currency, I will just consider your comments to be rude and unpurposeful. I can love and support President Trump whether Yosef or OWK has an opinion. I really do not care what either thinks truly. You think I do not have some Intel, and at least mine is verified and can be relied upon to be true. You are the only person that has said negative comments. And for the record I have never said one word about OWK, while I think he has some serious issues, and I do not believe anything he said about the 40 assassins in his front yard, with no verifiable proof, you can think or believe anything you truly want. I have no connections to the cabal, and yes I have researched all about about Admiralty law and going into Natural Law, so what. I am not in any way connected to the cabal, or the shadow government. My background is truly none of your business. The only information you need to know about me, is that my family is involved with the Admiralty group and the Elders platform. They have many deals involved with the Chinese and have bought many currencies. I get information from a different source than Yosef, obviously, and I have never claimed to be an Intel provider.

When you reached out to me, and I told you how I felt about Yosef, and his comments, you did not respond because of your loyalty to them. I love loyalty its a great quality to have, but when the information that is given, questions the very research I have done, I am going to call them out. In addition, the Nesara Act, which is what we are following, is the research document you referred to as me calling out Yosef. While it clearly states in the Nesara Act, that No one is the leader. I do call out people, when I know the information is not true. So while you continue to follow and support, gurus that have not only been wrong, they have zero credibility as being right. Name even one thing Yosef has told us in the last two and half years that was right? Just one! I call a spade a spade, and your loyalty, while admirable, you have to sometime question the information. I hated Obama, and never will be believe he is a good guy. In addition, when it comes to the Veterans, how do you have any credible information that anyone other than President Trump is the one that ran through the Veterans bills. He campaigned on this information, and he followed through. Yosef is a radical left wing supporter, by his own choice, and I do not agree with that attitude and never will. I question things I do not believe in and support.

Its called having an opinion, which is what makes this country so unique. We can function and all have different opinions, so go fly off to Zimbawee to go cash your Zim, I am entitled to my opinions, and yours are written with some type of revenge that others can not question, or be different. I am just about done with this site, with people just like you that can not deal with it when others have a logical opinion, and point to the information that shows others they know what they are talking about. No worries, I could care a less what you think or others, I give the information that I feel is important. You say I present information with facts and plausible opinions, hello what other way is there to present information, I do not watch main stream news, so that is 100% wrong, I read and research and have a photo graphic memory and remember whatever I read. Then I present what I have learned, in the Nesara Act, it clearly states that NO ONE IS THE LEADER. You have read that, I did not get that off MSM, have they ever mentioned this Act on live TV? You hate it when people, can present things that disagree with Yosef or OWK, and you have to eat crow. But I care less what you do or say, until you call me out, for factual information, that questions, your precious ones. Get a grip, seriously, you need some help. Anyone that does not agree, or has a brain is called out and questioned. Its for people, just like you BB136, that get people to not be involved with this site.

I say you need to get a life, go outside enjoy yourself, but there are other opinions in life, and sometime people with a brain, as you mentioned can be dangerous. Exactly how am I dangerous, because I question information that Yosef, has told that I know is not true. Those pesky little facts, they seem to just get in the way of your whole argument. Even better yet, make love not war. I am allowed to state my opinions, and I have no background that is involved with anything negative. Then when OWK called at Patrick and said the website owner was cabal, you have to either question that, or if you believe that, you need help as well. Patrick is posting what is sent to him, and I respect that very much, in fact, he did it even after being asked to not post the information by OWK. The man is being fair to all, not just to the TRUSTED gurus who have become more whack and confused with each passing day. I even saw Tank call out Yosef, you wrote the notes, you know they are questioned. So now we are going to turn it around on me. Nice, they are never right, and send out wrong and false and misleading information, that no one can verify, and I give you proven facts, and I get called out for questioning. Its a vicious circle, but you know the answer you have it all together you are a trusted attorney.

Good day sir I have nothing further, except to add, that life would be pretty boring, if we all had the same opinions.

I thought this was a free country, but not if you disagree with Yosef or OWK. Go check out the web, many sites question there information, and say horrible things about these people. I do not listen to others opinions, I go with what I know and while some of the stuff lines up with what I have been told, and other information is so far in left field I just leave it behind. They actually say, OWK needs real help, and from his last two or three posts, I could not agree more. In fact, I did not write a OWK support post, as hundreds did, because I had to question the facts we were presented. Anyone that does think that information was completely nuts, is labeled cabel, when I would be willing to bet, that OWK used channeled sources to hear about this gunfight. Then Ubiety and TPAO and many Anonymous posters were called out for questioning this man, and here comes daughter of Terra on the phone, to verify what Richard was saying, if you do not somewhere in your mind question this story, I can not help you at all.

Did not post this for you BB136 its for the others readers, so they can know that I have no ties to anything negative and have truly nothing to hide.

Regards

Reallucky1

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More