Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Cookies" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - September 25, 2017

Received via email for publication at 11:11 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles Without getting everyone overly excited, last night at midnight M...

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Guest Posts Regarding the RV/GCR & More for Fri. Evening - 6.16.17



This is a compilation of all guest posts submitted as of Friday Evening, June 16, 2017. All guest posts that are more than 5 paragraphs in length, deemed important, contains images or is a response to another post will be considered it's own post.

Note: This post will be continuously updated with more entries as they are submitted. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Another Note: Arrangement of Guest Posts have been changed from top to bottom to bottom to top. Each newly added Guest Post will be at the top rather than at the bottom to negate having to scroll down every time. ~ Dinar Chronicles

_____________________________________________________

"Re: True Grit"

Entry Submitted by GK at 11:04 PM EDT on June 16, 2017


"True Grit" - Hope for the World - 6.16.17

I really liked that post. I resemble that remark. :)
_____________________________________________________

"The Day I am Freed"

Entry Submitted by A True Humanitarian at 9:53 PM EDT on June 16, 2017


The phone call comes and I am given the 800#. I am so excited that I can't think clearly. I have to focus my thoughts on doing one thing as a time. First is to tell my husband, who has weathered this waiting time by my side. We kiss and hug, then we call for our appt. Done. Then, I call my "downline". They, too, are excited, and we all scream in joy together. Done. When the time comes, I gather my folder with currency and all of the other things I have done to prepare and drive to the address with my beloved hubby and his folder. I arrive and I am so excited that my heart is pounding loudly in my chest. I breathe deeply, call on my higher self and go into the building. There, I am greeted warmly and made as comfortable as possible. I receive the agreed upon amount of digits into my account without any hassle, sign the papers in blue ink, and leave. I am walking 10 feet off the ground (figuratively). It happened! It was real! I can quit my day job and become the philanthropist and humanitarian that I have always wanted to be. My joy is boundless. I give thanks to the Creator, the one who steered me to this moment. My life is changing forever. I can share with my children, create my team, pay off all debt, and make the plans I did not dare make until now. I am truly free for the first time in my life! Look out world, HERE I COME!

Signed,
A True Humanitarian
_____________________________________________________

"Pure Gratitude"

Entry Submitted by Estoy Lista at 9:41 PM EDT on June 16, 2017


We've shifted our energy to the other side of this RV/GCR, I want to thank everyone for all their post stories and contributions energetically and all as we pull thru the station.

Estoy Lista 🌹
_____________________________________________________

"To, you Perhaps!"

Entry Submitted by common cents at 7:09 PM EDT on June 16, 2017


Owk changed things. Normally getting booted from a forum is unceremonious. Now is a time of trying different ways; Some for fun, some out of necessity. Think about a jedi scenario; these galactic warriors are like state troopers; they are on the scene asap and the lead law enforcement in most law breaking matters. Now think about galactic law and how decisive, quick reflexed, and heart based a jedi must be to uphold their vow of service to others while slicing up henchman and crime bosses. VERY few are willing to be unmasked, so the decision is out of their hands. Only brave souls with purity of will can bare their identity and life story, and they in turn are owed fealty in appropriate degrees, for their bestowing of arcane knowledge hidden in our daily lives and cultural trends. The "protection" enforced by mobster wannabes is illusion. Your protection is your own kick ass legs, punchy fists and mostly your own mental state, which I'm sure you knew already. Owk may be a jedi that would cut down a foolhardy foe that tbreatened you or me, but actually, he is the more advanced jedi class; "teaching us how to fish, rather than simply throwing dead fish at us"

-common cents
_____________________________________________________

"My Perfect Post-RV Moment"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:07 PM EDT on June 16, 2017


I envision myself having completed my exchange, with my teenage son readying himself for his turn to make the presentation he has prepared. It is a big step. He is a bit hesitant but now his confidence emerges. He now knows that this was all 100% real. For the first time, he realizes that anything he desires to achieve can really come true. He understands that he has been living duel existences, but now all the old is stripped away, all the useless programming discarded. He realizes that he never has to compromise or be compelled to go against his inner guidance just to survive in the world of adults. The transition from child to adulthood is no longer fear-based. He sees only opportunity to serve the needs of humanity, the planet and all its creatures with love and joy. He is humbled by the sacrifice of those who have fallen while laying the foundation that would give rise to these momentous times. He is eager and enthusiastic to change the world because he now knows he can
_____________________________________________________

"Re: Matt's Response to Tank's Challenge"

Entry Submitted by Maria at 6:51 PM EDT on June 16, 2017


"Re: Tank's Challenge" by Matt - 6.16.17

My Beloved Matt...It Is Awesome !...my heart feels Your Wife is on Her way to You...Aimen!...
Blessed Is You...in Grace and Gratitude... I thank You for sharing... lovingly, Maria
_____________________________________________________

"Re: How to Explain What you do"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 6:50 PM EDT on June 16, 2017


"How to Explain What you do" - Post-RV Thought (Video) - 6.16.17

Thanks for the laugh! .....That was a good one :)
_____________________________________________________

"Re: This Says it All"

Entry Submitted by R601a at 6:08 PM EDT on June 16, 2017


"This Says it All" - RV Thought - 6.16.17

From Harmony Girl

Intel?

Or manipulation?

The way to tell the difference is the intensity of the need for being believed withing the message carrier .... information is impartial ... manipulation is not ....

R601a

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More