TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Summary as of Nov. 18, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update Summary as of Nov. 18 2017 Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecov...

Friday, June 16, 2017

"Father's Day or Not" by Jimi James - 6.16.17

Entry Submitted by Jimi James at 9:55 PM EDT on June 16, 2017

Hello my fellow Warriors Of The Light!

I love you and send it out to all of you. I have to tell this little(not), story to illustrate a huge point and it relates to what we have all been enduring on this long struggle with these psycho's. I graduated in 1972 with a girl who claimed to love me and I sure needed it! I ended up receiving the honor(?) of #38 in the last Draft, got my little brother who had quit school to enlist with me, he always had my back when big brother would want to take his frustration out on someone smaller than him(sound familiar?).

After 2 summer months in "Little viet Nam or better known as Fort polk, Louisiana, we ended up in Paradise or, AKNA Oahu, Hawaii!! I was feeling very free, loving life not really too much about this girl, who was very quiet type, introverted, but I did want to bring her out of it, help her be happy. Anyway, she did not let us do the do, and after repeated attempts that were thwarted(wtf was I thinking?), My bro and me came home for the fateful month of Dec 72. I finally got the "prize"(I was an 18 YO boy who had very little experience) on Dec12, yes, I remember the date!

Well, come the end of January 1973, we saw ZZTOP(virtually unknown at the time, open for the Rolling Stones in Honolulu that month! I get a phone call that we have a situation. It was the call I wasn't expecting but my reaction was, "get your ass over here". Now, I realize that might have been bit indelicate, but I was feeling my oats at the time and I could not expect her to raise my child with her recently widowed(Nov 72) mother, who was totally dependent on her for transportation and drove her nuts! She hesitated little and we married April 7, 1973.

Our beautiful baby daughter was born on Oct 3, and I was taking care of a family at 19! I had some of the worst parent training you could possibly have, ie 2 alcoholic parents, who after having 3 boys in 3 1/2 years(all 3 of us boys almost drowned in Lake Michigan once), thankfully neighbor pulled all 3 of us out of the lake in time to save our lives or old Jimi wouldn't be writing this! They thought, what the hell, we can handle 3 more girls(NOT a good idea)!(Catholic) I did my best, I always have and felt we were doing ok.

My daughter and me have always had problems and it has been an ongoing struggle. when I retired from my state job in april 2016, I decided to figure out some things that have been nagging at me, the JFK assassination, this situation with my daughter, who had a boy in 2002 that is my heart! With Father's Day approaching, I am feeling very sad, I have 2 daughters who don't speak to me and a grandson who I'm crazy about, but, of course, I don't see because of this ongoing drama.

Yesterday, the 44th anniversary of me and my daughters Mother standing on that graduation stage, my ex calls to tell me that the texts I am sending to my daughter are scaring her!!!! Huh???! I'm telling her about my amazing God power that we all have and she's scared, but she has to call mama to call me???? I absolutely lit this woman up as she went on about my abuse of her "baby"(spoiled rotten).

I had a revelation from that phone call, and what she confirmed,telling me that didn't respect my daughter! I wrote a 6 page, heart felt letter to the ex, then a 4 pager to my daughter this morning, explaining my side, the fact that I would never and have never disrespected my firstborn, beloved daughter!!!! I should know! I did deliver a copy of both to my daughter's porch, but was unable to locate her mom's place(it's been awhile), I need her Mom to see that letter because I laid out the actual facts while she has been poisoning the well for over 4 decades! I had to pour it all out and I told my daughter I need her and my grandson in my life, and I would love to spend father's Day with them.

It's something I needed to do since I now know what has been the problem in our stormy relationship. This is what that group of psycho's do, that thought it would be a good thing for them to enslave an entire human race and our Planet!! Lie, deceive, keep them in ignorance of what really going on, keep it going, forever if possible! I report that this game is up and the deception will now come into the light! I have been quite gullible in the past, but that was before I became truly enlightened, spiritual, a powerful God being! This shit is over!!! Sorry it took so long to get through this but it was truly cleansing for me. I try to keep it short and sweet but his took some time. I have now displayed a big part of my life, but hopefully you can see the journey I have been on has been something that maybe can be a help to someone else. You all have helped me immensely, and I am eternally grateful.

Jimi James & The Blue flames

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More