Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for July 24, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - July 24, 2017 Sunday - UST given release authori...

Thursday, June 22, 2017

"Encouragement to All" by John - 6.22.17

Entry Submitted by John at 2:53 PM EDT on June 22, 2017

Encouragement to All especially Richard

As I checked out the posts on DC this morning and, read what OWK was saying. As has become my custom, I paused and, tried to put myself in his shoes. I have to be honest, while it seems that I've had more than my share of struggles, I can't imagine having this kind of turmoil going on in my life and, having heard his voice on a few conference calls, as I read what he wrote, I could hear his words in his voice and, I was quick to sense a heartfelt plea. Allow me a minute, to make myself a little vulnerable here and confess that, my immediate reaction wasn't of compassion but rather, more of an attitude of "cry me a river" and then, I took captive those thoughts, as Paul says in 2 Corinthians 10: 5 and prevented myself from going there. Again, that all goes along with the notion of treating other people the way I would want them to treat me. As I say that, what comes to my mind is the account in Luke 10, where it reads;

One day an expert in religious law stood up to test Jesus by asking him this question: “Teacher, what should I do to inherit eternal life?”

Jesus replied, “What does the law of Moses say? How do you read it?”

The man answered, “‘You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.’ And, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

“Right!” Jesus told him. “Do this and you will live!”

The man wanted to justify his actions, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

and, most people who are reading this, know Jesus' answer to the man was the parable of The Good Samaritan.

Let me point out something to you, if you didn't already know. In understanding how Samaritans were looked upon, by Jews of that day, from the Jewish point of view, to call the man who came to the rescue of the "man who was left in the ditch" a "Good Samaritan", in that day, could very well have been considered an oxymoron. You see, there were none that were considered "good", as far as the Jews were concerned. In fact, in the Jewish mind, dogs held a higher status in society than Samaritans and yet, here's Jesus (a Jew), answering the question of "who is my neighbor", using a Samaritan as his example of someone who understood what He had meant when He answered the question about "the greatest commandment." When this man asks the question about "who is my neighbor", knowing the man's heart, Jesus wanted this man to express his own understanding of God's will. In Matthew's account, perhaps in this very same setting, we read it as Jesus answering an expert in the law, when the question was asked, "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus said,

"...Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Matthew 22: 37-40

So, my intentions here, are to follow what Jesus said. Of course, my introduction to this was unique to my own life. I was raised "going to church" and, as such, exposed at a very early age to much of what I've come to know as the truth. Our family "went to church", nearly every time the doors were opened and, "Sunday School" or, "Bible study" was an integral part of that exposure. It seems that, in Sunday school, we had just been taught about "The Good Samaritan" and, not long after that, our family was headed from Texas to Oklahoma for the Christmas holiday. Amazingly, all these years later, I can still see parts of what occurred on our way to Oklahoma. I don't recall how far into our trip we were but, somewhere in between home and grandma's house, we came across a guy in his Army Fatigues, carrying his duffle bag and, standing on the side of the road. I just recall it being out in the middle of nowhere but, I watched my mom and dad talk quietly in the front seat and, my dad actually turned the car around and went back to where the guy was standing and, my dad told him to "get in." I was only about 7 or 8 years old but, I remember how it made me feel and, on the scale of "cool", my dad just became even "cooler" than I already thought he was. We didn't know this man but, in part, that's what Jesus was saying. You don't have to know someone to consider them your neighbor and, whether you've drawn the association or not, I don't know but, "living your neighbor as yourself" fits right in with "sowing seeds for a harvest you want to reap" at some point in your life.

Now, what do I have to say, in the way of encouragement to Richard? Well, I feel like I need to preface it with this. From all I can tell, Richard, you and I approach God's throne from a different background and understanding entirely but, that's ok...that doesn't mean that you're not "my neighbor" in every sense of what Jesus was saying. I'm also aware that, you and I may not come to total agreement about what the Bible has to say but, that's ok too, in my book. The love of God isn't only extended to those who believe in Him...neither should it be, only extended to people in agreement with us. In fact, I can't help but think that Jesus may have gotten a little enjoyment out of watching the "religious folks" squirm, when He hung around with "tax collectors and sinners." That in itself, should show us a thing or two.

We can talk about vibrations and all of that but, it might become more clear for everyone reading this, to maybe reference the "source" of at least some of the vibrations that we're responsible for. In Proverbs 18, Solomon wrote,

"Death and Life are in the power of the tongue and those who love it will eat it's fruit."

So, we can deduce from this that there is power in what we say and, there's never a time when that isn't true. To maybe get a little perspective on just how powerful our words are, in the very first book of the Bible and, after describing the scene of the beginning of creation, we read "...and God said..." and, quite frankly, what comes after that...I mean, what was said, was nothing less than a demonstration of the power of "saying" and, from that point, going forward into the rest of creation, we witness the power of God's spoken word.

As we read through the experiences of mankind, most especially, of those people who were inclined to obey God's will for their lives, we see the instruction to and, their exercise of this same kind of power in their own words. In Joshua 1: 8, we're instructed "Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do."

To me, that's seems pretty straight forward and, to give credit where credit is due, it's only by doing as best as I can at following that admonition that I'm able to write this today.

When I began this, I just had a basic idea of what I wanted to accomplish... which was "encouraging whomever." From there, I simply wrote what I believe I could hear the Spirit of God saying to me but, I also know, any of the words I write have to already be "in me" in order for them to come out of me. Jesus said, it's "out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks" but, once again, to demonstrate and, instruct us in the power of our words, He said, "If you have the faith AS a grain of mustard seed, you could SAY unto this mountain, be thou lifted up and cast into the see and it would obey you."

...and, from personal experience, I can tell you, when what you're speaking to, doesn't involve the performance of another person, you should expect the miraculous to occur. By faith, that "seed" will go through the entire germination process, setting down root and, bringing forth the blade, the ear and, full-corn in the ear as though time itself had been speeded up.

Is there a formula to follow for all of this? I wish it was that easy but, it isn't. It's simple but, it involves another process called "becoming."

Paul said,

"When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things."

1st Corinthians 13: 11

As you know, there's a process involved with growing out of childhood. A lot less was expected of us when we were children. I suppose, the same analogy of the level of expectation others would have if us would be equally true from a spiritual sense. The only truth that we're held responsible for is the truth that we know. The motivation that comes with knowing the truth, is in becoming free. Scripture says,

"...and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

Are you beginning to get a clearer picture?

I write that and, the thought or idea came to me about my "knowing all the answers" and, I'm more than happy to confess, I don't have all the answers but, I have a growing relationship with the One who IS THE ANSWER and, He said,

"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you." John 15: 7

I don't know about everyone else but, knowing John 15: 7 says, excites me. At the same time, I know, what I'm believing for, most of the time will involve other people and, will somehow be subject to someone else performing a particular task, and, thereby subject to time...which, will involve my being patient, exercising faith and, remaining prepared and open for God's blessing but, from beginning to end, when the words "It is finished" are spoken, the man I have become will be unrecognizable from the man I was.

in Christ,

John

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More