Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Opening Night" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - September 23, 2017

Received via email at 9:22 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Like Crimea in Ukraine, Kurdistan decided last minute to hold refe...

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

"Corroboration of the Ultimatum" by One Who Loves - 6.13.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Loves at 3:10 AM EDT on June 13, 2017

As OWK, Richard, says, we were there!


As I read the "Ultimatum" post, I had a sudden realization which corroborates his story of battling the Cabal many times before, and losing...

Ever since I can remember, when I woke up during the night, almost always I would see this pinpoint of light in the distance. As I focused on it, trying to see what it was, it came closer and closer. Just as I was about to make out what it was, it disappeared. I got so that I could do this on command in the dark as I tried for many, many years to make out what it was. Twice I sketched mandalas of what I thought I was seeing.

I'm 74 now. Sometime around age 40 or a bit later, in a spiritual workshop, the symbol started coming towards me when my eyes were closed. But this time it didn't stop!!! It resolved itself. I was on a spaceship, looking back at the planet which we had just left, which was now being blown apart!!! I remembered a very strong sense of guilt, blaming myself that we had been unable to save the planet.

At the instant I read "Ultimatum" today, I realized that I had been present at one of the losses to the cabal!!! Today, I would say that I was not guilty of anything except not beating the cabal!!!

[Honestly, this started out to be a short post!!!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those of you who have not realized that you are immortal, and that you reincarnate on a "regular" basis, read some of Michael Newton's books:
>> Journey of Souls
>> Memories of the Afterlife
>> Lives Between Lives
>> Destiny of Souls
http://newtoninstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Tribute-to-Michael-Newton.pdf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The purpose of life is to be happy, live in peace, live in freedom, live in joy, live in harmony with all life (everything is alive!) according to the Toltecs. The Toltecs are spiritual warriors whose intent is to leave "hell" (where we have lived all our lives) and to enter "heaven" while still alive on this planet. According to Don Miguel Ruiz, who wrote the bestseller book "The Four Agreements" in 1997, Toltecs have been around for thousands of years - and other sources put it at 10's of thousands of years. The Four Agreements has sold 5.2 million copies in the U.S. and it has been translated into 38 languages.

Toltecs are NOT a race; one becomes a Toltec through an apprenticeship under a teacher. Post RV, I hope to visit with Miguel Angel Ruiz. I believe his teachings on this planet have accelerated the pace of ascension for all aware human beeings, as the Toltec message has been spread far and wide on this planet.

Two other books of his are very significant, especially to me. I used the book "The Voice of Knowledge" (2004) to learn how to master that voice within that spews negativity into your mind. I used the book as a manual, reading a few pages at a time on public transportation, underlining parts, circling phrases and sentences, highlighting parts, writing marginal notes, After a year, I had not yet finished the book, but after that time, I have always been aware of negativity arising, and no longer being enslaved by it.

I am currently re-reading "Beyond Fear (A Toltec Guide to Freedom and Joy)" (1997) I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH HOW COMPLETE & ALL-ENCOMPASSING THIS BOOK IS!!!

For many years, I have attended spiritual workshops given by the Toltec Almine, Who "teaches what she does not know":
https://www.spiritualjourneys.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An African shaman (shawoman in this case?) in Canada recommended the book "Of Water and The Spirit" by Malidoma Patrice Some, who also weaves the two worlds into one for those who wish to know... It was particularly insightful for me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you want to know more about us (humans), as to our origins, go to "The Nibiruan Council" at http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/. I have read Book One in its entirety, but have never read Book Two. The books and the site will shed much light on not only our origins, but also why we have been in opposition to a number of star races such as the earthly members of the cabal represent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally, for a completely different perspective, visit Wingmakers at http://www.wingmakers.com/.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enough >> way past my bedtime and I work later this morning.

I love each and every one of you. To the cabal, best of luck!!! You have been defeated by us!!!

One Who Loves [a.k.a. Jimbabwe]

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More