Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Stacked" - GCR/RV Prediction - Sunday - July 23, 2017

Received via email at 1:05 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles The events of the past week have been so lovingly prepared for our...

Friday, June 16, 2017

"Citizen's Doe's Story" by Concerned US Citizen Doe - 6.16.17

Entry Submitted by Concerned US Citizen Doe at 10:10 PM EDT on June 16, 2017

I have read so many inspiring stories, and learned so much from all the contributors on Dinar Chronicles that I finally decided that maybe my story is worth telling too.

My life is what I consider rather unusual. I grew up in a small wealthy, rural tourist area. The locals are not wealthy, and neither is my family, but the town is exclusive to tourists, some famous people who own property or live here, and families of “old money”. As a rather decent-looking young lady, I often had many interested men, including unwanted interested employers and supervisors. After being unfortunate enough to be hired by an employer who ended up subjecting me to unwanted sexual/psychological abuse, I ended up being forced to leave my local community to save my career, which resulted in a divorce and nasty custody battle for my two young children. After nearly suffering a nervous breakdown and a forced move for employment several hours away from my children, I somehow managed to survive and become successful in a very responsible career. I lost custody, due to an unfair judge. (I knew he was unfair, but it was later justified by my family psychologist who told me he would work with me and testify for me to obtain custody, because as he said, “Not only were you raped by your employer, but also by the justice system). However, I had already spent, 3 years and $10,000 , and received absolutely no justice in the court system, with that judge, and another $10,000 and 3 years would be too late for my children, so I did not pursue it.

During the nasty custody battle, and court battle which ensued against my previous supervisor, I became suicidal, and sought counseling through a domestic abuse/sexual assault center and eventually was diagnosed with PTSD. Shortly after, I was diagnosed with 4th stage cancer. Although doctors thought the cancer had probably metastasized, miraculously it had not, and surgery saved me. I worked for several more years, furthered my education, and traveled twice monthly to see my children and paid my child support (yes, I am a woman), not able to find suitable employment in my hometown area. Then, years later, while working with a new employer, still in the same career, A new supervisor (with no experience in the position) was hired. Although I had six years exemplary documented work history with that employer, within six months he started harassing various (female) employees, including myself, and demonstrating sociopathic behavior, and ordering me to perform unethical (illegal) tasks. Unfortunately, he also set off my PTSD, and my health deteriorated due to extreme job burnout, stress, anxiety, and depression. I retired at 46, when I had planned to retire in another 10 years.

Five years after retiring, my 24 year old (previously always healthy son) developed acute leukemia and almost died. He went through the entire program, chemo, radiation, stem cell transplant and passed away about 18 months later. Doctors told me that the type of cancer he had was “environmental cause” the only known cause being exposure to high radiation, although there could be more causes. (We lived within 40 miles of a nuclear plant (one of the first in the US). Of course the grief plunged me back into a deep depression, but I had been gradually growing stronger, and much wiser, through all of my past experiences.

At some point near the end of my first horrible job experience, which had resulted in the loss of custody of my 2 children, and forced job move in order to save my career, I begged God to “take me off this planet” by a lightening strike, when I was driving around late at night during a raging thunder storm, after a late night meeting. Suddenly, to my shock, a voice began speaking to me (not out loud I don't think, but in my mind). I immediately “knew” this to be God, or someone representing him. He said that I needed to live because I was here (earth) to do a job that only I could do, and that if I committed suicide I would be reborn again on earth, and have to learn the lessons that I had not learned in my last life. Also, he told me that it is considered a major insult to God to commit suicide because it is a total rejection of God's gift of life. He told me that I am here to do a special job that would be a great gift to mankind, women, in particular. I asked why me and what if I did not want to, and why not someone else because I just wanted to live an ordinary life. He said that I was chosen and that I would be re-routed back on my path whenever I strayed from it, and I was chosen because I am “the only one with the particular background, experience, knowledge, and personality to do it”. I asked what I am supposed to do, but did not receive the answer at that time. From that day on, I knew I worked for God, and if I needed help I would ask him for help, and get it. Over the years, while working in my career, I could be working in one location, and overnight almost, I would be sent to another location in the same career field to help them. I was told by my employers, and some employees, after I arrived that “I was sent by God” and that they prayed for someone like me to help them. In each situation I lead them to the major improvements and where they wanted to be. I was a public school business and personnel administrator, second in charge in a school district.

I always worked honestly and with ethics, and would not work for crooks. Several times I caught theft in the districts that I worked in, but if there was a corrupt employer, I would leave in order not compromise my principles. I eventually burned out.

When I started following Dinar Chronicles I finally realized that maybe this is the mission God was talking about. So with humble and complete honor, here I stand, with you all........................ and I am so excited!!!

“Concerned US Citizen Doe”

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More