Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Wheeled" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - July 24, 2017

Received via email at 11:06 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles It's been confirmed by someone who helped write the health ca...

Friday, June 16, 2017

"Changing Day" by G-FORCE - 6.16.17

Entry Submitted by G-FORCE at 10:00 PM EDT on June 16, 2017



To Be or Not To Be??? There are really only two choices!!!

Changing Day

I awake to a phone buzzing at 3:20 am. In my dream state I quickly roll over to my other side and then wham! It occurs to me that the phone is ringing and that GOD has just shown me two numbers on my alarm clock that equal 5, which is HIS number of grace! I can't believe it! The phone stops buzzing and as I try to come to grips with all of this, it starts to buzz again! I pick it up and realize that it's my phone tree person...OMG, they have released the numbers! So much for any more sleep...I now start to wish that I hadn't stayed up till 2:00 am listening to the umpteenth Yosef call and then it hits me...It's REAL, It's FINALLY REAL!

Fast forward to driving to the appointment. My wife and I can hardly believe it We are giddy...we stop at Starbucks and get some really good coffee. The air is clean and fresh from rain last night. The light looks different to us as though it were somehow brighter and crisper and yet easier on the eyes, it's hard to describe, but it looks wonderful! We pull up to the main gate of the National Guard Amory and the soldier wearing fatigues asks my name and my business there and, as if by magic, he welcomes me and tells me to go see the guard at the main doors of the building. Ok, so now I start to freak out a little. I am praying to GOD hard at this point...LORD please guide me to do what you want me to do! It's all over we haven't even gotten out of the car and I'm bawling (as I am right now) my wife is telling me it's going to be alright and I reach for some tissue and say...ok, ok, ok like Joe Peschi in whatever that movie was. I'm starting to get a grip and reach out to get the two briefcases I have in the car and we begin to walk into the most important meeting of our lives!

As we walk in I'm saying in my reverie, calm down this is why you are here. This is the EXACT moment that GOD has placed you on this planet for...like Tank, to change the WORLD! Now, I'm mentally praying again as I AM nearly moving in S-L-O-W motion...repeating over and over, this is my I AM moment! As my eyes survey the room I see several desks with people who are dressed up in suits and business attire and several armed military men who look calm, they are laughing and joking amongst themselves, but those AR's they are holding convey a serious business message. I'm glad they are friendly and relaxed. THANK YOU LORD!

Here's where it starts to get a little "foggy" for me. They are asking questions and as I answer, I realize that I'm only partially there...I look at my wife and she seems to be saying "it's ok honey, you're doing great." They are saying to me all the things that we have always dreamed of and hypothesized about, how can they help me, and what currencies have I brought them today and all I can think of is "Step up Gary, it's time, your hour has arrived!" I hand them my currencies and they tell me the rate for each and I'm literally freaking out...it's like 2500% more than I had ever hoped for. We, my wife and I, have changed our "family tree" forever! We are FREE! We are PHILANTHROPISTS forever, my goodness is this what GOD had imagined for us? I am literally floating on a "cloud" right now...we are talking Trusts and accounts and so much and how would I like that, and all I can think of is "Thank You GOD!"

I start to begin focusing only when a fresh faced man hands me his card and tells me that he is my Wealth Manager and to relax, go home and phone him in a couple days to talk about our future. OMG, I'm nearly done and I've kind of 'sleep walked" through it all! I had been preparing for all these presentations and such and none of it was really necessary...they knew exactly what to say and all I did was say yes, yes, yes! Yosef, and Tank, and Susan, and Dr. WC and Fisher had prepared me well! They said it would be easy and..it was! Hallelujah! Praise GOD! That feeling that exists in the pit of your stomach where you know you will never have enough...well that just LEFT! I am serene, calm, focused, grateful and a little scared about the next steps, but I know my SAVIOR will guide me to do the right things and find the right people to help me, in fact, HE already has! The Kre8change Movement will take me to new heights that I can only imagine, and all with about as much effort as the exchange actually took!

Most of you know I'm a "music freak", and as we are walking out of our appointment I start singing in my "mind" "I'm Free, I am Free, and Freedom tastes of reality"! ~ The Who As we exit the building, my wife and I start giggling like we are kids...just then it comes to me that we haven't felt this way since we were kids. We know this change will be hard and easy at the same time and we welcome it with open arms! Yahoo! THANK YOU LORD!

G-FORCE aka Silicon Valley Gary aka just Gary

PS: I chose FAITH!

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More