TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Nov. 21, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 21 2017 Compiled 12:05 am EDT 21 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

"A Quick Story of Hope and Inspiration" by Zane - 11.14.17

Entry Submitted by Zane at 12:05 AM EST on November 14, 2017

Hi All,

Just thought I'd tell a little story about an experience i had a couple of months ago as i see some posts on here by concerned people worrying whether or not the GCR is really happening.

It would of been a couple of months ago now that i went to bed one night, as i do. It's become normal for me to have crazy/bizarre/beautiful dreams that seem so "real" as to the point I feel real pain in them and oftentimes become slightly aware that I Am in a "dream" but then awake straight away, but this night was different. At a point through the night while i was in one of these "dreams" I was all of a sudden bought to the full realization that I was in my "dream", it was unlike any experience I have had before, I was completely aware of who I was and that I was in my dream but fully awake, just like how I feel as I sit here and type this, if you've ever had an experience like this you will understand what I Am talking about because it is hard to put in to words but clear as day in my mind. The thing that was different about this dream is that once I became aware i was in my dream i was standing there face to face with a huge beautiful Being, I was face to face with this person but it was just a feeling that He was very big and very powerful. I can still picture and feel it clearly now, I was honestly scared shitless and frozen in terror thinking, what the fuck is going on and who is this giant Being. He stood tall in a beautiful long white robe, He seemed older say 50's/60's, He looked Human but he had a skin colour that i'd never seen, it was a beautiful silver/diamond colour. As i stood there frozen in terror and fully aware of where I was and what was going on, His face started to glow and a beautiful light started to shine out from his skin and then all of a sudden I was just catapulted into this beautiful rose gold light, there was nothing else but this beautiful golden light accompanied by a feeling of utter bliss, it was a feeling I can hardly explain but it was the most beautiful feeling I have ever had, to my understanding the only way I can try to explain it is by saying it was a feeling of being back in Source, at One with everything and feeling nothing but Love and pure Joy, the memory of this still makes me smile now and it's something ill never forget.

But the reason for this story is that after I was in this beautiful Light I came back to the same place where I met Him but this time I was filled with Joy and I was literally flying around the room, I could still see Him standing there out the corner of my eye but I was no longer afraid of Him, it now felt like I had a deep connection and was friends with him. I then proceeded to ask Him questions and I only awoke from the dream remembering two of them and the first one I remembered was " Is the GCR really happening?" to which he replied with a cheeky laugh " Of course it is!" He said it in a way as if he was really saying " durrrr idiot we've been trying to tell you this!!". As I awoke back in my bed and wondering what the fuck just happened I had one name running through my head and that was Master Hilarion. I believe that is who it was as he looked similar to some drawings and impressions I've seen of him.

Master Hilarion is the Master of Truth and Science and was apparently there a long long time ago with Master Saint Germain when this whole GCR process was set in motion, so I just wanted to share this beautiful experience of mine in the hope that it wil up lift anyone who is doubting this whole process and whether or not it is happening and I hope that if anyone else has had any beautiful experiences like this that they would be kind enough to share it as they are uplifting and really just mind-blowing, that's really the only way I can explain it!!

Keep your heads UP and vibrations HIGH!!

Love and Light to ALL

Zane

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More