TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 23, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 23, 2017 CERTAIN THINGS ARE CURRENTLY...

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Your Handlers Are Showing" - Heisenberg - 8.8.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 8:03 PM EDT on August 8, 2017



You may be an ambassador to England or France
You may like to gamble, you might like to dance
You may be the heavyweight champion of the world
You may be a socialite with a long string of pearls

You may be a construction worker working on a home
You may be living in a mansion or you might live in a dome
You might own guns and you might even own tanks
You might be somebody's landlord, you might even own banks

But you're gonna have to serve somebody, yes you are
You're gonna have to serve somebody
Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody - Bob Dylan

And that brings us to tonight's word: YOUR HANDLERS ARE SHOWING

I've got to tip my hat to whomever came up with this phrase. Please forgive me but I forgot. At first I thought it read "Your danglers are showing". Like someone going commando for the day. You heard me. Like someone who's got big brass ones. And to put it all in context this was in regards to Yao. But alas, it turned out not to be a compliment. More of like, whoever is manipulating you, is starting to show their true colors. I guess someone is tired of the ride or… someone is tired of being told victory is going to the light. Either way, pretty damn funny line. Kudos.

But then it got me thinking. Does uncle Yao have a handler? Does Brucie have a handler? Does OWKO have a handler? Does Heisenberg have a handler? Speaking for myself, I would have to say negative good buddy. At least not one of flesh and blood. Looking back, it would've been nice to have had someone to bounce ideas off. Gotten a little direction. A talkative North star. A nice to read size 18 font memo. A clear answer to my lonesome howling in the night. But that was not my lot. Shooting blind for sure. But as for those guys? If I had to wager a guess...sure. Benevolent white knight handlers but handlers nonetheless. Pump faking us on the reg? Oh yeah. Don't shoot the TV, Elvis.



If you read the Bob Dylan quote above it maybe a very 3D way of thinking. But yo Daddy-o, right now it's a 3D world and I'm just a 3D girl. Gotta serve somebody. It's right there in black-and-white. Serve the Lord or serve the devil, we're all serving somebody. We may not like the Intel they are being told to pass on. We may be tired and frustrated at not knowing the big game plan. But if we were bigger players in the game, we would have mouth breathing handlers of our own, wouldn't we? Stay in your lane.

So on this RV journey, I found out that presidents have handlers. Top office in the land supposedly has a Svengali right behind him pulling strings. Crazy. Every major actor in Hollywood has a handler. Every major musician has a handler. And many of them have been not of the light. Sad but true. I'm looking at you gaga.

With the stakes this high, how could we not think that there's invisible hands moving black and white chess pieces to and fro? It's only Jesus coming back, right? It's only the cabal losing the printing presses right? It's only the meek of the earth getting everything that's been denied them and more, right? It's only moving from a miserable 3D existence to enlightened 5D and more, right? It's only earth being reintroduced as a galactic neighbor right? Ah, what do I know? My handler only tells me what they want me to know. To say. So is the word "handler" a dirty word?....nope. Just like money, it depends on how it's used.

Which brings us to our handlers and handled right here in Paddy's pub. The pub gives us a free forum to speak our mind. Just please… No sniveling. Can't stand the sniveling. You know who you are. And I never even knew what the word "handler" meant before I got into this RV. Now it's all I think about. Because when you've been in this long enough, some posts, even though they sound positive and of the light, there's just some vibration to it that seems off. Doesn't pass the smell test you know? And it's not my job to point out names, that's OWKs job. But I'll be honest, ever since he had his outing posts, the pub's been different for me. That combined with realizing Bono, my Bono, had a handler of his own at one time is downright disturbing. But looking back, it was all right there in the songs. It was all right there the vibration of the posts. Imagine for a moment if OWKO said Heisenberg was Cabal and Leenish was my handler (Hi Leenish. What's that? Articulate more? Speak from the diaphragm? Got it. See you back at home base… Oh crap I wasn't supposed to say that..delete..delete). So now no matter how straight-line I walk or how benevolently I post, you will always think in the back your mind that I am Cabal. Words are pretty powerful yes? They can build and they can destroy. And this was just another lesson in our learning process. And to think I thought we were all like minded people coming together and make a few bucks off exotic currencies speaking our conscience without a hidden agenda. Silly me. Such a naïve kid. Such a sweet naïve kid. Not one of the more fun classes, but necessary. Question professor: who handles the handled handlers?



Here's the bottom line. We all serve somebody. And we all made our choice long ago which side we will fight for. And in the end, some are gonna win and some are gonna lose. That's just the game isn't it? Just one game of many in the universe so we're told. All is fair in universal gameplay. So here's a bloody toast to the game players. All the game players. Kinda like Christmas Day when soldiers from both sides lay down their guns and meet to exchange cigarettes and chocolates in no mans land. A toast. To the game. May you have played it with honor.



Now this is for dem lone wolves out there. The ones with no flesh and blood handlers. You have been given special attention by your guardian angels. For you to be here committed, engaged, and sharing your light, is a small miracle. Your angels are your handlers. Just as they are mine. Like me, you must've surrendered somewhere along the way to open yourself up to being handled. And in some ways the messages you are receiving are much more powerful than anything coming from a human tongue. Look back today and remember how you were pushed in one direction when you just as easily could've gone in another. You could've gone in another and you could not be here. But you are here because of the benevolent hands… And a benevolent voice. Your handlers are showing.

Here's a little quote from the show Longmire. In the final season 5, a white woman kills a white man in defense of a Native American woman. So they bring her into the tribe. At her sweat ceremony, they tell her,

"Blood does not make family. Tribe makes family. Do not call her friend… Call her sister."

Now the fact we have a white woman killing a white man for a hu-man Indian is symbolism in itself. But...as my online Zimland tribe, you all have become my secret handlers as well as my brothers and sisters. As I find wisdom and direction in your words. And if the message I receive is to not go in your direction, then it's to go away from your direction. Does that make sense? It did in my head.

Don't forget, as you are now being handled you will soon be asked to handle others. Benevolently. Then you will soon become the mommies and daddies to pay for those crashed cars. You will now put the Band-Aids on the soul of the world's booboo. We are here to heal the soul of the world, are we not? Don't let me down. Your handlers are showing. In a good way.



And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/jSvH35xE_Sg

https://youtu.be/sfOBkL5Hfec

https://youtu.be/nnoNc7hNCUU

https://youtu.be/liKhLNY5GYI

https://youtu.be/-9Sp_pBkcfY

https://youtu.be/ngXvnq3cX4I














"Invisible"

It’s like the room just cleared of smoke
I didn’t even want the heart you broke
It’s yours to keep, you just might need one
I finally found my real name
I won’t be me, when you see me again
No I won’t be my father’s son

I’m more than you know
I’m more than you see here
I’m more than you let me be
I’m more than you know
A body and soul
You don’t see me but you will
I am not invisible

I’m leaving the Invisible world
I’m leaving the Invisible world

I don’t dream, not as such
I don’t even think about you that much
Unless I start to think at all
Of those frozen days
And your frozen ways
They melt away
Your face like snow

I’m more than you know
I’m more than you see here
I’m more than you let me be
I’m more than you know
A body and soul
You don’t see me but you will
I am not invisible
I am here

There is no them
There is no them
There’s only us
There’s only us
There is no them
There is no them
There’s only us
There’s only us
There is no them
There is no them
There’s only you
There’s only me
There is no them

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More