TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 23, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 23, 2017 CERTAIN THINGS ARE CURRENTLY...

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

"To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor - 8.2.17

Entry Submitted by Victor at 9:51 PM EDT on August 2, 2017

What can I say? You are gone Richard and your death came suddenly. It was unexpected and not at the right time, or so I thought. But are there ever any wrong times for Death? I don't think so, as you even have said. Nothing happens unless....." YOU"..... choose it. So, I have to Honor your choice and we have to Honor all who have left before us, by their choice. It was always the right time, even if we don't understand it, the ones who are left behind.

I Dreamt of you two nights ago when I saw your coffin floating in a large grey open ocean, surrounded by fog. I tried to reach your coffin with its lid made of old glass panes, like from an old sailing ship. I was not sure it was you, until today......this afternoon. The meaning was not clear yet.

I saw the green light emanating from within your coffin. As you went under the water and sank. Though this erie green glow, I reached the lid to grab and hold on. I could not stop death as I look in and saw only an amorphous shape of a ghost within..........one who landed by my bed side as I woke up in a startle and yelled out from the shock.

In the dream I also I held a small dog with me as I tried to reach for your sarcophagus as it dipped under. I tried to hold you both up but only saved the small dog. I had to chose Life. I don't know if he was your dog or only an aspect of myself and we both just wanted to say our last good byes. As all loyal friends have to do. We both said our abrupt good byes and you said nothing. I don't think you where really there.......but it sure felt real. May be you where just ......"my interpretation" .....and only for me and that of others who also miss you.

What did it ALL mean?...... Your life here with us?......."It is always about meanings".......is it not?..... as you have so often said.

So good bye. I hope you do well in your new journey. I don't know if Morgana had a hand in your demise or Cabal "friends" had a hand or what other thing transpired? But does it really matter now? Your dead and Time keeps on walking. I had held out hope until today, until this after noon even. Then I took that nap to rest and contemplate a letter I was going to write you this evening and ask "You" to make sense of YOU. After I awoke from my small sleep......."I knew you where gone".........and I had my ...."Meaning".......the meaning was for me to make.

I have to share one more thing before you are too far away. I spoke with the one who "Read" me in. She was the only one I really knew besides you of the team. I actually felt good after talking to her this morning, she lifted me up.......that was nice..... If she was dark, I could not feel it. After our talk today I was able to see the sun of a new day and forget the past, since the past is not in the NOW.

But death was in the Omens of synchronicity for me today again. Three times It was talking, this message giver. Was it a message? I think so. Death appeared today again and during my talk with the one who "read" me in as we where having our morning chat. It was a back ground event that interrupted the conversation we where having, as death always interrupts Life......in the background. Latter, I could see it ....... the "Death Omen" and the same conclusive "feeling" of "meaning".....that I got after my nap.

When I got home today, the third daily synchronicity arrived as I check my mail. The only thing in the big incoming mail box was an advertisement card for a........ "Funeral home".......what more needs to be said. I had mail and it was death talking again.

After that card I knew I had to accept that the OWK.......he is gone. You are gone even though three of the "team" that I could reach, say you are OK and just needing a rest?......to balance out after a fight with Michael or Morgana...... Hmmmm?.........Ok. That would be good news, ....."balancing"....yet I am afraid you can not come back as the One We Once Knew. How come?........it is not the same now. Somehow death appeared and did what it does..........it takes things away. Something has been taken away.........YOU.

I wish you well my Brother or your New Life......where ever that may be. You did your part. You fought the hard fight and you went down in battle. Was it the Cabal who took you out and had a hand? Was it Judas Friends? Was it past Karma coming home to roost? Ahhh.......

Does it matter when the reaper comes and takes it ALL away. Time defeats all ambitions and nothing survives this dream Game but gifts of Love that you left behind and those you touched with that Love energy and who now carry that part of you with them.

Farewell........Richard.........(OWK).

Much Love Victor.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More