TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Dec. 12, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 12 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 12 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Sunday, August 6, 2017

"Re: A Quick Gloss on the Reval" by Anonymouse - 8.6.17

Entry Submitted by Anonymouse at 12:44 AM EDT on August 6, 2017

Steve Beckow: A Quick Gloss on the Reval

I can appreciate the underlying message in this post, telling people not to be greedy and self serving, but I also think everyone should feel good about enjoying their new wealth, keeping in mind that, even a small slice of it for a lot of us, would be more money than we could ever spend on ourselves, and we need to help all those who desperately need help, for me particularly, the animals, but the whole world needs help, and we are here to give it.

So with that in mind, I do not agree that any of us should feel bad about treating ourselves to a great life of abundance, and that means whatever it means to each person, as long as they are fulfilling their job of helping the world, why shouldn't we enjoy the freedom to live in a beautiful home, travel in our own plane or on our yacht, or buy property. That is what I have been hearing from spirit for a long time, and the message that you should serve yourself FIRST! To me, that means, organize, buy property for business, hire, get things moving, and start helping yourself too.

There is an 150,000 acre wildlife preserve in Africa that is for sale because they cannot afford to keep it going, is there anything wrong with me buying it, and also enjoying going there and being with the animals, and the people? There are 85,000 acres in Colorado that used to belong to the Native Americans, is there any shame in my buying it and giving it back to them? Then why would it be an issue if I also bought a ranch up there, and hired 10 to 20 people to help run it, grow food, give workshops on how to ride horses and care for animals and the land. I see many ranches for sale that show pictures of hunters posing next to the animals they slaughtered. Wouldn't be nice to buy 2 or 3 of those ranches, ban all hunting and care for the animals, make them feel safe, and loved? I think it would. I want to buy a recording studio for people who can't afford to use a real studio to record their music, but does that make me selfish if I end up using it for myself and my friends as well?

And so what if I bought a helicopter or plane to get around in, if its for me and the people who work with me, and it helps us, then would I feel like I was being selfish? I don't think so. It's a matter of perspective. We are near the time when we can visit and travel on spaceships, mother ships that are like a world in itself, and have our heart's desire without money.

We can use a 5D machine that creates whatever we want at will. So are we to feel shame if we enjoy creating a very affluent life while we still use money? I think the key is, don't worship MONEY, use it as a tool. Personally I don't feel any real attachment to material things, especially money. I can imagine myself walking into the sunset as a huge mansion I lived in burns to the ground behind me, and not even looking back. I think as we move forward, there will be many mansions on the market, with not enough people to buy them, that will eventually go into a state of disrepair from neglect.

Would you buy nice homes for everyone else but not yourself?

I plan on setting up a Free Health Care non profit corp, and have professional, experienced people oversee it. I want every stray dog and cat, and homeless, abused animal to have Sanctuary. I agree with OWK when he said about 1% seemed appropriate as your share to personally use for your own well being, knowing that even at that, I would be giving a lot of it away everywhere I go. There is an unending amount of museum quality artifacts for sale every day. I would like to open a museum that shows the history of the world. Would it be wrong if I also had some of these artifacts in my home or office?

I believe if your heart is in the right place, you don't have to be concerned about "protection". You and I are Divinely Protected. If there is a light worker who is so selfish, they are only think of themselves, they are not being Lightworkers, they are unbalanced, and dealing with issues.

I also don't agree everyone should wait to start the process of accessing their TDAs. The whole point is to keep a wave of energy towards it, and be part of the working out of details. If the Treasury employees don't have anyone trying to access the accounts, how are they going to figure out what they need to do to get things flowing smoothly? Sometimes I feel like a channeled message has a lot of bleed over from the person receiving the info, and it ends up being colored, or directed by what they think is right or wrong. And if a person decided they just don't want to deal with all the charity stuff, they can simply take their share and use it as they see fit, WITHOUT ANY JUDGEMENT OR THREAT OF LOSING THEIR MONEY OR FALLING INTO AN UNPROTECTED STATE OF BEING! Because they deserve it, and I believe they have the right to freedom of choice on that, and I believe GOD does too. I'm an Eternal Spiritual Being, not a religious fanatic. And I believe I know what I'm doing.

Peace and Love,

Anonymouse

Listen to My Music

SOUL OF EARL

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More