TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for December 18, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 18, 2017 The 13 Galactic advisers ar...

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

"Re: Look Back" by Midwestman - 8.8.17

Entry Submitted by Midwestman at 9:25 AM EDT on August 8, 2017

"Look Back" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - August 8, 2017

Yoseph,

Beautiful daughter, you must be very proud, I have all boys and I am equally proud of them.

Other than that, what has this post got to do with the rv other than window dressing because things didn't happen as you said they would. You gave us a very broad window in your other sit rep last night to try to redeem yourself a little but it really did not offer any comfort. Though it is not your job to offer comfort to anyone I wish we could just stay on point here on DC and take all of these articles that have absolutely nothing to do with the rv and put them some where else. I understand that's Patrick's choice though.

There are a million questions that still need to be answered about why things didn't happen and what is the progress of getting us those 800 numbers. Yes, those pesky "digits" without which we have nothing. What are the reasons for the delays. Your posts very eloquently lay out how everything is done and how everyone is ready so the next logical progression would be that they release this. I am not busting your chops and I am not asking these questions to get the Yoseph police on my back its just that at this point in the game, when we are as close as we are to finishing this, your words, I think some follow up would be appropriate.

As for your post, I don't need to look back in my life to contemplate all of the bad things that happened. There have been times that things have not worked out for me and my family but those were my choices and all we can do is learn from our past, good and bad and not spend so much time thinking about it but look to the future and decide to change things to see what you can do to help your family and others around you. Find something you are passionate about and set a course to do just that and in the end you'll be a lot happier.

This is my opinion so don't anyone blow a gasket but this has always been a male dominated society. I am not saying that is right or wrong and I believe in equal rights for women. That being said though I believe that the over feminization of today males, especially our youth is disturbing. I don't think its natural. This is my opinion. I don't write things to get people mad. Yoseph, for some reason put it out there and I am offering my opinion. What it has to do with the rv is beyond me. Thats why I keep asking if we could stay on track here with what this site is supposed to be about and if people want to talk about other things, get another site going. But it is what it is.

In closing, I am not busting Yoseph's chops here, I'm just asking for some followup and to stay on point and try to bring us pertinent intel about this rv. I am entitled to my opinion about the post's written here and am not trying to ruffle any feathers. Just trying to figure this thing out as best I can and see it through to the end.

Have a good day everyone and lets all pray, this is the day.

Midwestman

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More