Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Vice" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - August 17, 2017

Received via email at 1:43 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles The image of an old steel workbench vice comes to mind today as we...

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

"Re: Hello Again" by Lori Rekowski - 8.8.17

Entry Submitted by Lori Rekowski at 1:08 PM EDT on August 8, 2017

"Hello Again" by Harmony - 8.8.17

Yes, Harmony...it's been a long road... and many of us are definitely weary. And, we are reminding each other daily here, that we are definitely NOT ALONE with our challenges and difficulties.

Listen, I had several upsets myself yesterday; including having my car repossessed. And then, to make matters worse? I had my designated Business Consultant, rub this in my face: he callously stated that if I would have taken the .10 per Dinar (Let me bait and hook you out of your money scam, by his friend, to be sure) offering on Friday; that I wouldn't be in the predicament of being car-less! When he rudely stated those words on our phone call, it frankly felt knife in the gut!

Whatever! I trust my intuition too much to go down that "what if" road.

Ask and ye shall receive ANSWERS:

That, of course, was the last BIG RED FLAG to end the business relationship between he and I. It saddened me, as we had an incredible synergy when it came to building out my For-profit and Humanitarian Business strategies and Plans. A GIFT IN DISGUISE, of course. It was a last minute re-grouping that left me sad and exhausted! First my car, and then my designated Business Manager, gone in a matter of an hour!

And yet, I was aware that it was just another day of "Boot Camp training" for staying FLEXIBLE AND RESILIENT, as the energies are changing quickly...and it actually was an ANSWER that I had asked for ("should he stay or should he go?" inner prompting(s) had been coming for weeks) came in LOUD AND CLEAR, in regards to that business relationship. Answer clearly received. He was gone. I ended our business and personal relationship on the spot.

TRUST YOUR INTUITIVE NUDGES! It was YET ANOTHER "Everything happens for a reason" CONFIRMATION! Painful as the change felt... it was a necessary confirmation.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

I am in this life for a clear reason and I am committed to our mission for long haul, with all my light worker brothers and sisters.

My point is that we are all being prepared for our tasks. As uncomfortable as it might be, it's a necessity. Cleansing and clearing out energies that don't vibe with the "grand plan for humanity" is still happening.

And, yes, it absolutely can be exhausting some days. By the end of the day, yesterday; I was so weary that I felt like just taking the minimum exchange rate... and go live peacefully back by my family and retire myself to being quietly and blissfully resigned to much needed self- nurturing, permanently.

Like that would ever happen!!! When I said that out loud... I think that my "soon-to-be" ex-husband must have been saying under his breath: "Ya right! Like that would ever happen!!! Instead, he just reiterated that we were divorcing BECAUSE of my absolute knowingness and dedication to my life purpose. My extremely high and vibrant energy won't fit in his world. BTW: He said that politely.

In closing... when I woke up refreshed and renewed this morning... I was back! Researching new Business Consulting Firm Candidates and ready to take on the challenge of tweaking my group that surrounds me and supports me in carrying out my life's purpose.

When I was guided to Harmony's post... I received CONFIRMATION of what I know will need to happen for me after the exchange...A TIME FOR RECOVERY AND SELF-CARE PRIOR TO STARTING MY PROJECTS FULL ON! It was indeed a repeated message from my team on the other side of the veil, delivered via her post. MESSAGE HEARD! Thanks so much for the reminder, Harmony.

"The first and most important thing we can do, once we've received our blessings, is to take care of ourselves. We shouldn't underestimate how this journey has affected us. We are no good at all to those we'd like to help with our projects if we're not well."

Timing is everything. And, as we await our destiny... we are cleansing, clearing, and making last minute preparations ...and I "get that now." This all is unfolding in Divine timing, for our highest good.

Much love,
Lori Rekowski
A Victim No More, Books, Course, and Conferences
"Educating you, to empower yourself."

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More