Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - August 22, 2017

Received via email for publication this early afternoon EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles Overnight we saw a complete and global test run of the R...

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

"Hello Again" by Harmony - 8.8.17

Entry Submitted by Harmony at 9:54 AM EDT on August 8, 2017

Hello to my beautiful and very weary fellow travellers.

I've not posted for a little while, but just wanted to stop by to say hello again to you all, to say that I'm still very much on this journey with you, and to share my love and grateful thanks with you, for all you all are, and all you bring.

Like many of you, I'm so very very tired. I feel quite beaten down, and when I feel like that, I tend to hunker down a little, get foetal even, and just keep quiet and to myself. I don't want to be sharing this with you all, my mission is to lift spirits, not dampen them.

Yet you're all being quite honest about how you're doing, without bringing in any negativity, and I applaud you for that. So I felt I also just needed to be honest too, to unburden myself a little.

Like many of you, I'm going through tough times. I'm having to sell my house, and am looking for somewhere to rent. Right in the middle of my very busy pet sitting season. Long days, up at 5am, 7 days a week, I have nothing spare, yet am still needing to dig deep into my reserves to keep on going. Until our blessings arrive I have to carry on earning.

And then last week one of my cats was suddenly very ill, at one point it was 50/50 whether she'd make it. So, all that worry too, as well as trips to visit her in the vet hospital. They were brilliant, I'm so grateful to them for saving my little girl. And thankfully she's now on the mend. But that really tipped me over the edge.

I have nothing left in reserve now. It's all too overwhelming.

I'm blessed though, to have the most amazing friends, who understand and who are a wonderful support to me. And many of them are also struggling (as we all seem to be at the moment), so it's tough for them. But so generous in their love. And I am honoured to return it to them.

It really does make it so clear how we are all connected, and how much stronger we are when we come together. We truly are all one.

My unseen friends too are a source of strength.

Sierra, I so felt for you the other day. And I wanted too, to thank you for your honesty in showing us how you're feeling. And getting back up into the saddle again. I know I shall, because that's what I've learnt in this rollercoaster we call life. We're knocked down, but we bounce back up again. Stronger and stronger each time. And having learnt so much each time.

The first and most important thing we can do, once we've received our blessings, is to take care of ourselves. We shouldn't underestimate how this journey has affected us. We are no good at all to those we'd like to help with our projects if we're not well.

There will be some quick and simple things we can do immediately, and we should. But otherwise, it's essential we pace ourselves. There is so much to do, we can't race at it all, and then risk not being as effective as we could be.

There will be projects for a while yet. We might have our plans, but there will be so much else we discover we'd like to do along the way. Just stop, breathe, and put one foot in front of the other.

So, let's take the very best care of ourselves, so that we can do the most amazing things for this planet and her beings.

Thanks to you all for being on this journey with me, and with us all.

Sending my love and blessings, and very grateful thanks.

Harmony xxx

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More