TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 20, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 20 2017 Compiled 3:03 am EDT 20 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse...

Monday, July 31, 2017

"We've Come a Long Way, Heisenberg" by Leenish - 7.31.17

Entry Submitted by Leenish at 9:07 PM EDT on July 31, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Cheat Day" - Heisenberg - 7.31.17

OMGoodness I’m so in love with you(r writings), Heisenberg! You feel us. You write us. You are us. I love you, Brother!

I chickened out on *6 on the Clarion Call the other day, but being that today you posted my heart’s contents more or less, I think it’s time I step up and announce that I no longer want the money! Yup. That’s right.

This has been an amazing year! I have learned more in the last 12-14 months than can be easily explained. I have learned patience, I have honed discernment, I have released greed. I have gained family, I have gained much enlightenment, I am a geopolitical wizard now (j/k - not really - but maybe).

If I were to ever dial that *6, I would tell Yosef that I am grateful for the wait, for without it I wouldn’t have become the person I now am. When I first figured out what this blog was about I thought, “COOL! I can have bookoo bucks with so little effort! Better than the Powerball!” However, all the posts, all the plans, all the changes, all the intricacies known and unknown, and Yosef’s puzzles have brought me around full circle to realize that I don’t want money. I just want to be safe. I just want to not have to worry. I want everyone to not worry any longer. If I can assist with that, I am more than happy to do so. There is little that I NEED that I don’t already have. I have lived a pretty simple life, and I really see no reason to change that.

Of course that doesn’t mean I won’t exchange when the time comes, and it doesn’t mean that I won’t buy myself a solid home and reliable car, but it does mean that I won’t be wasteful, even if I can afford to be. There are just too many in need. I look forward to the day when money holds no value. I never did understand how the barter system went out of style. I never understood why we were spending so much on military operations in other countries but not taking care of our own vets/homeless/underprivileged/elderly. And I definitely never understood our “government”. Now things are making much more sense to me, even if “reality” is kinda nauseating.

I feel like I’m living in two separate realities these days, and although it’s sometimes confusing, it’s certainly interesting!

Anyway, I guess I just want to thank you, Heisenberg, for the joy of reading your posts, and the love I feel from/toward you. There are some really great people here, and I feel very honored to make acquaintances, even if not in person.

YOU, my funny friend, master storyteller Heisenberg, along with Brother Yo, have been two of my guiding lights here in D-land. There are more, many more… but you two shine brightest in my view. Sierra, Fireswan, Harmony, Cowboy, Matt…so many… too many to name… shining stars… thank you ALL. Thank you for helping me to get ready to help the world and ALL of her inhabitants.

Thank you Patrick, for your dedication and never-ending patience.

So much love,

Leenish
(Eileen Bradish, Central New York)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06yNUDNtH4




"Sitting In Limbo"

Sitting here in limbo
But I know it won't be long
Sitting here in limbo
Like a bird without a song
Well, they're putting up a resistance
But I know that my faith will lead me on

Sitting here in limbo
Waiting for the dice to roll
Yeah, now, sitting here in limbo
Got some time to search my soul
Well, they're putting up a resistance
But I know that my faith will lead me on

I don't know where life will leave me
But I know where I have been
I can't say what life will show me
But I know what I have seen
Tried my hand at love and friendship
But all that is past and gone
This little boy is movin' on

Sitting here in limbo
Waiting for the tide to flow
Sitting here in limbo
Knowing that I have to go
Well, they're putting up a resistance
But I know that my faith will lead me on

I don't know where life will take me
But I know where I have been
I don't know what life will show me
But I know what I have seen
Tried my hand at love and friendship
That is past and gone
And now it's time to move along

Gonna lead me on now
Meanwhile, they're putting up resistance
But I know that my faith will lead me on
Sitting in limbo, limbo, limbo
Sitting in limbo, limbo, limbo
Sitting in limbo, limbo, limbo
Meanwhile, they're putting up a resistance
But I know that my faith will lead me on

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More