TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Nov. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 22 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 22 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Saturday, July 8, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Pilot To Bombardier" - Heisenberg - 7.8.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 10:58 PM EDT on July 8, 2017



Bombs away!

And that brings us to tonight's word: PILOT TO BOMBARDIER

How many times have the words "bombs away" been uttered since we monkeys learn to fly? Hundreds of thousands? Millions? Who knows? We haven't really been flying long compared to elder years. But we have been at continual war for a while, haven't we? They loves thems wars. Agent orange..bombs away. HAARP flooding...bombs away. Blitzkreig...bombs away. So there's that.

It's a very effective way to cause maximum amount of damage on the ground with minor risk. It's also an effective way cut off supplies and choke the enemy out. The risk includes a plane, a B-52 for example, a crew of five to ten, and a bunch load of bombs. Reward was well worth the risk. Bombs away.

But that's not very sporting is it? To be detached a mile or two up, simply smile for the camera, say "bombs away" and push a button. It's pretty cowardly if you think about it. You don't really see the families torn apart for the aftermath, do ya? You don't see the schools and hospitals destruction, do ya? It's almost like the pub bombings in Ireland. It's almost like a sniper killing from afar. But I guess that's the way war has grown hasn't it? Detach all human emotion from taking another's life thereby making it easier. It's the concept behind drones. Hit me, Egde.

https://youtu.be/3EGILAkIA1c



Now let's flip the script before I talk myself into a funk. They're starting to ground planes. Peace is breaking out. The world vibrations are changing. The frequency is turning out And tuning in. People just aren't putting up with that shit anymore.

We chosen ones are still expected to fly. Didn't know you signed up for flight school did you? We're expected to climb into that B-52 and drop our payload of mercy all across this globe. Some of us, and I hear them on the calls, I'm not really ready to parachute out Into that thick jungle. It's too much. At age 60 year plus it's too much. But yet those are the ones on the calls that seem to want the big negotiated rates. $80,000, right Kent? I don't think they realize how hot and sticky that jungle's going to be.

And I understand wanting big rates. I reached for the brass ring and I grabbed it. I put in the time. So where's my prize? I want the biggest stuffed bear at the state fair. I deserve it. But you know what's wrong with the biggest stuffed bear at the state fair? You gotta carry that big ass thing around. You can't ride the other rides because it's so damn big. And what are you gonna do when you get home? Getting it into your apartment?

I've been thinking about my exchange number and the conversation I'm going to have with my exchanger. And I keep going back to I believe there's no group of projects I can think of that are gonna cover ($100 rate x 1 100T) 10 quadrillion dollars. "What would you like to do with your money sir?" I want to clean the rivers in my state. "That's great sir... let's see...$10 million. What else ya got?" And scene... So if she actually pulls out a calculator and deducts my estimates of my projects, I won't be even close. Not even close. So am I to lie to said exchanger ? Or am I that delusional that I try to argue my projects are going to justify anything higher than 3 digits? I'm not sure I can tell them straightfaced that I can spend all that money. I'm just being honest here. I mean what kind of footing are we starting out on if I am trying to convince them of something that I know deep down is not true? Let's just say you will never spend more than your interest that's coming in. Fool yourself all your want, but it doesn't exist. And if you think You have the magic project, I suggest you take a good look at the man in the mirror. Because think of this: Maybe you have an amazing construction project to build the greatest facility to fix homelessness ever. And because you have a billion dollars to throw Ayatollah it, it's going to be a 7 year project. That's a reasonable timeline for that amount. But with GESARA coming out and people getting prosperity packages, many people (And I'm talking about low-income workers here) Are going to walk off the job. Don't believe me? Just think about what's gonna happen to your local Wendy's. So if you're thinking of building that 400 million Dollar Hotel resort and Downtown City Center, ask yourself who's going to build it? Everyone is going to be living in joy with their family. Just like God is blessing you, he's blessing them. It's going to take a while for that to sink in for all of us.

Here's what I've been thinking, and I'm not 100% on it, as my conversation at the exchange meeting. "Sir or ma'am, I'm exhausted. Mentally and physically, I am exhausted. I understand that any gift I received today Is straight from God and greater than anything I could've imagined. You and the elders are gracious hosts for even offering this gift to me. And if I were to refuse or counter this gift, I would consider myself to be an un-gracious guest in your house. Knowing that I could help all the people I want to and realizing that I could never even put a dent in your kind screen rate amount is enough for me. Even though part of me, because I'm so clever to discover this Zim thing, wishes to ask for more, I will accept this gift, my daily bread, and be in joy always." Something like that. I am not hundred percent on this. But I am 50% on it. Because brothers and sisters, I am tired. And I will not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Please forgive my choice of examples but let's say for the sake of example that heroin is legal in the state of Colorado. You come in from Nevada with a brand-new paycheck and you tell the guy behind the counter you want as much heroin as possible because you want the greatest possible experience. That gentleman will probably ask you "Have you ever tried heroin before? Do you know that too much heroin has the side effect of…..well.... death?" At this point you probably say, "Well no I didn't quite know that as I am not a user but death is bad, right? What do you recommend?"

At this Point he says "Well, we don't want to give you too much to kill you, and you don't want too little that you are not living in joy, so let's get you the right amount. Does that sound okay?" And you probably say "Okay. You're an expert and I trust your judgment." (As you should). At this point I want everyone to know that I could've used alcohol or LSD but I think the death factor of heroin is very important. Tonight more than any other. Tonight at the end of this ride we need to be very serious about what we ask for. And what we receive. And what we can carry on our backs.

But I digress.

So imagine you're God's bombardier riding a marine green (8 out of 10 on band names) B-52 of grace and mercy. And all you can see from 2 miles up is forest and borders of farmland. Some mountains over here and a valley with a town over there. And a voice comes over the con "Pilot to bombardier. Pilot to bombardier. You have green light to commence soon to be outdated concept of money." Trigger pulled, there goes $1 billion down down down down kerplunk. So before where you would see a 5 mi.² circle of misery and fire, you now see 5 mi.² of green and vines and flowers and smiling children and tables with food. You see happiness and prosperity. And you hear the con "Pilot to bombardier. Pilot to bombardier. Next target 10 minutes and counting." And so it goes on and on and on with no end in sight. (10% interest). Bombs away.

My math may be a little off on this but at 10% interest on only 1 x 100 t note at a $100 rate, you're looking at doing these $1,000,000,000 love bombs 250,000 times per quarter. And that's just interest. let me say that again… That's only the interest! Not touching the principal. You business guys get me don't you? Bombs away.

Quick story. Bono interview said they were the final flight into Berlin before the wall was torn down. So they were allowed to circle the city free of planes. He said their English pilot had a bit of a "bombs away" tone in his voice as he flew over Berlin. #cantmakethatshitup

Pilot to bombardier. Pilot to bombardier. You have the green light for the rest of your life. We have countless mother of all love bombs MOALB (not a bad band name but you better be freaking good) weighing in at 21,000 pounds of love at your disposal. You are free to call your next target.

Bombardier to pilot: Message received...Discretion fully in bombardier's hands. Roger. Regardless of gift given, bombardier is fully prepared to climb the love bomb and bring it home. Yee haw!! Bombardier will not let you down, pilot.

God = Pilot

And that's the word

Heisenberg

Judy :) I forwarded many of your posts

https://youtu.be/115b_xOjLpY

https://youtu.be/QSbPqin3L6E

https://youtu.be/snTaSJk0n_Y

https://youtu.be/OLAT30LW6JA

https://youtu.be/VoOvXDGGneM

https://youtu.be/SQ4yiUOB0pc

https://youtu.be/cHcunREYzNY

https://youtu.be/gwKEdFoUB0o


















"Walk On"

And love is not the easy thing
The only baggage you can bring...
And love is not the easy thing....
The only baggage you can bring
Is all that you can't leave behind

And if the darkness is to keep us apart
And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off
And if your glass heart should crack
And for a second you turn back
Oh no, be strong

Walk on, walk on
What you got they can't steal it
No they can't even feel it
Walk on, walk on...
Stay safe tonight

You're packing a suitcase for a place none of us has been
A place that has to be believed to be seen
You could have flown away
A singing bird in an open cage
Who will only fly, only fly for freedom

Walk on, walk on
What you've got they can't deny it
Can't sell it, can't buy it
Walk on, walk on
Stay safe tonight

And I know it aches
And your heart it breaks
And you can only take so much
Walk on, walk on

Home, hard to know what it is if you've never had one
Home, I can't say where it is but I know I'm going home
That's where the hurt is

I know it aches
How your heart it breaks
And you can only take so much
Walk on, walk on

Leave it behind
You've got to leave it behind
All that you fashion
All that you make
All that you build
All that you break
All that you measure
All that you steal
All this you can leave behind
All that you reason
All that you sense
All that you speak
All you dress up
All that you scheme.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More