Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Healing the Soul of the World" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - September 24, 2017

Received via email at 2:20 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Well, another Saturday night is upon us… is it coming and going? A...

Sunday, July 2, 2017

"Tonight's Word: North Star" - Heisenberg - 7.2.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 7:06 PM EDT on July 2, 2017



You, who choose to lead, must follow
But if you fall you fall alone.
If you should stand then who's to guide you?
If I knew the way I would take you home. - Ripple


And that brings us to tonight's word: NORTH STAR

Thank you for choosing Paddy's Pub. We know you have a choice of intel sites with Guinness on tap and your business is appreciated. To help us better serve you in the future would you mind completing our exit survey? Thank you in advance.

Are you satisfied with the service you've been provided?

Do you feel you found a teacher in your time here?

Do you feel you found a friend in your time here?

Do you feel you've helped others here?

Do you feel you had a North Star prior to visiting here?

Do you feel you have a North Star after your time here?

Are you confident that you are well prepared for your new chosen life?

Would you recommend Paddy's Pub to friends and family?

Please like us on Yelp.

I will testify my time here at Paddy's pub has given me an education that I cannot put a price tag on. I guess as in life, you get out of something only what you put into it. Like some people are content with a ribeye while others will keep digging all the way to the marrow. Some will go all the way to making ox tail soup. Or head cheese. Or blood sausage. Or kidney pie. Or chicharones. Many chefs believe that peasant food is the best food there is. It's also the mark of a good chef. They feel it takes true talent to take the scraps and unused parts and turn it in to something delectable and scrumptous (guess it's easy to make filet mignon and lobster taste good. Salt, pepper and butter). Peasant food is art at a cuisine level. Ratatouille. Menudo. Collard greens. Stale bread soup. Polenta. As I travel the world I think I'll take time out to visit the little grandmas kitchens that are still kicking it. There's no school like the old school. Maybe fund community kitchens so the old ways of cooking can be taught to the next generation. Just in case those Star Trek replicators can't make a proper sopapilla. Sorry guys. Some things can't be replicated. There I go…digressing again.

The North Star. The North Star is a guiding light. Something you can look to always keep you on course. No matter how stoney the path or blinding the road are, you can always count on it to pull you thru ass intact. Your personal North Star is always there. Riding high or flat on your back....it's a forgiving star. It doesn't care what you did in Vegas. It doesn't care you custom painted your G5 pink with hearts and unicorns and plastered your call sign "Zimtopia" on the tail. I think it can keep a pretty good secret too. I like to think I came in with a pretty decent North Star. My music has always told me where to go. And I had some paring carents who are always there for me emotionally. But as good as I thought my North Star was, somewhere along the way in Paddys Pub, it got jacked.



Oh wait, wrong gif



hold on, got a call into the CEO of Giphy



(That was supposed to be Top Gun volleyball scene, you know..cause those guys were jacked? Last time I put Giphy on auto pilot. Forget it..moment's gone). Somebody put North Star steroids in my Guinness. All the teachers and all the lessons and the channeling in the pub did a helluva number. Now that thing's shining like a midnight sun.

Years from now when some 3Der knuckel dragger ruffles my feathers, I'm sure to look to my North Star and think of all those here that helped shape it. I'll look to it and remember Yosef's words reminding us of God's endless love. That's a good one. We'll all be living proof of that. If you see a pink G5 taxing at La Guardia, you'll know He really really loves us, warts and all. And I'll remember that if we could get thru 13 millenia of the suck, we can get thru anything.

And from One Who Kicks It Up A Notch (Emeril Lagasse..Bam!) I learned to take a second look around. Maybe things aren't what they seem. Orrrrr, maybe they are exactly what they seem. And that all is well. Tick tock.

And from Patrick I learned unending patience in the tempest. And also diligence. Put your nose to the grindstone, roll up your sleeves and get the job done. He's a man of few words but when he does speak..very profound. His words are laser guided. And effective. I hope to add that to my North Star. Heisenberg...a man of few words? We can only pray. Hey now.

On this day, I'm thinking of all the time I put into this investment. Tuesdays and Thursdays were the roughest. Quick replay of the big call before the new one. Then when it was over, skipped over the RTC to see if Yosef or Fisher were in a talkative mood. Sometimes that went on well past 2 am. Basically, after work, 2 nights a week were shot. I guess no one can ever accuse us of being noncommittal. Where ever that commitment lays.

And how about the congregation? How's your personal North Star? Is it tuned up? Is it gassed up ready to ride? Did you have a good one coming into this journey? How about now that you're leaving? Is that star brighter? Or is it dimmer? Are your footsteps firm? Or are you more confused now than ever? Years from now are you going to say to yourself "What would Yosef do?". WWYD? I just might. Maybe someday when you're exhausted from juggling too many projects, in a solitary moment, you hear the line "And you give yourself away. And you give yourself away." And you say to yourself: what does that even mean? Give yourself away? What are you trying to tell me? Am I trying to do too much and not being "in joy"? You're kinda right, this is a little overwhelming. Bit off a bit more than I can chew. Maybe I should stop being a control freak and let other people help with my projects. Maybe I should not try to be all things to all people. Yeah, that's the ticket. Thanks, North Star, you're a peach. Let's see...where's those Yellow Pages? Let my fingers do the walking. 1-800 millennial? Put me down for a baker's dozen…to go. It's a beautiful day. Indeed it is, brother Bono. Indeed it is.

So how's about we sit down with a warm cup of tea and crumpets and open the minds eye to the answers? Maybe you'll find direction around some corner where it's been waiting to meet you. Or maybe step out under the night sky, look up, find your Northstar and just stare at it. Let it talk to you. It'll tell you where to go. If you let it.

"If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine
And my tunes were played on the harp unstrung
Would you hear my voice come through the music
Would you hold it near as it were your own?" - Ripple




And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/I1wg1DNHbNU

https://youtu.be/bx1Bh8ZvH84

https://youtu.be/2g5yGn-ewA0

https://youtu.be/CFsbAuX9P4w

https://youtu.be/XmSdTa9kaiQ

https://youtu.be/jLcjii3ljuQ















"The Rising"


Can't see nothing in front of me
Can't see nothing coming up behind
I make my way through this darkness
I can't feel nothing but this chain that binds me
Lost track of how far I've gone
How far I've gone, how high I've climbed
On my back's a sixty pound stone
On my shoulder half mile of line

Come on up for the rising
Come on up lay your hands in mine
Come on up for the rising
Come on up for the rising tonight

Left the house this morning
Bells ringing filled the air
I was wearing the cross of my calling
On wheels of fire I come rolling down here

Come on up for the rising
Come on up lay your hands in mine
Come on up for the rising
Come on up for the rising tonight

There's spirits above and behind me
Faces gone black, eyes burning bright
May their precious blood bind me
Lord as I stand before your fiery light

I see you Mary in the garden
In the garden of a thousand sighs
There's holy pictures of our children
Dancing in a sky filled with light
May I feel your arms around me
May I feel your blood mix with mine (ooh ooh ooh)
A dream of life comes to me
Like a catfish dancing on the end of my line (ooh ooh ooh)

Sky of blackness and sorrow (a dream of life)
Sky of love, sky of tears (a dream of life) (ooh ooh ooh)
Sky of glory and sadness (a dream of life)
Sky of mercy, sky of fear (a dream of life) (ooh ooh ooh)
Sky of memory and shadow (a dream of life)
Your burning wind fills my arms tonight (ooh ooh ooh)
Sky of longing and emptiness (a dream of life)
Sky of fullness, sky of blessed life

Come on up for the rising
Come on up lay your hands in mine
Come on up for the rising
Come on up for the rising tonight

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More