Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sept. 25, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Sept. 25 2017 Compiled 1:04 am EDT 25 Sept. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abu...

Thursday, July 13, 2017

"To Our Beloved Elders" by Cinderella No More - 7.13.17

Entry Submitted by Cinderella No More at 11:32 AM EDT on July 13, 2017

Dearest Fellow Elders,

I know you remember me.

I know you remember that I died along the way protecting the same funds you so beautifully safeguarded which I know because we did it together.

I remember how so very pleased You were when my belly literally danced with excitement when I first heard of the RV and the Elders . . . Your clear sign to me that yes, yes, yes, I knew all about it because of who I was because my HeartMindBody recalled EVERYTHING.

I know You remember the deal I made to come back and be the bait for the cabal.

I know You remember the elevated lifetimes I lived in China, Italy, France, England, Egpyt, Canada, Palestine among others, in preparation for stewarding the funds to come, and that I always knew it was only and ever Your assistance fortifying me.

I know You have assisted from the unseen to keep me alive this lifetime, as I faltered in my undercover agent role at the microlevel for these last 19 years, alone, in pain and abused, all by design, in order to heal, having incarnated one last time in full solidarity with Gaia.

I know You know I have completed my goals and now my cancer is healed, my autoimmune disorder is healed and my voice fully restored, despite the evildoers' best attempt to silence me, all of which we planned together.

I know You saw how I struggled to accept that yes, I will be audacious in asking for a zim rate that reflects Your commitment and covenant, because I was so exhausted and burned out but, no longer.

I know You know that I am newly energized and re-committed to heal lack and teach all to heal themselves and each other.

I know You know that I shall demonstrate via my own life that God's Intelligent Design is actually Benevolent Design and that all adversity is only seeming adversity because as Rumi said, the cure for the pain is in the pain.

I know You as GodInAction, and I thank You for shepherding me through the fear of my picking up the mantle of responsibilty and going public with the fruits of Your labor.

Go now, accept the bump-up to first class and sit next to God and watch from that most special vantage point to see the entire world light up at once as Your generousity floods the world and 8 billion souls heal because of You.

You know I did my very best and I know you did, too. Pass me the baton and I will speak of You to one and all.

You did good. You did great. You were love in action, the most exalted love of all because it was done for sooooo long and in almost total anonymity. Let us now be love in action in Your honor. Your compassion knows no bounds. I salute You.

Godspeed.

Cinderella No More

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More