TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Nov. 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 23 2017 Compiled 12:35 am EDT 23 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Saturday, July 1, 2017

"Re: TR4, GCR/RV Intel SITREP" by Spiritual Angel - 7.1.17

Entry Submitted by Spiritual Angel at 10:39 PM EDT on July 1, 2017

"TR4" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - July 1, 2017

Hello everyone!

First I'd like to say thank you to Yosef for all the time and energy he puts in to keeping us informed, inspired and spiritually motivated. You are much loved by many if not all of us!

Many of you have contributed greatly to the inspiration and motivation here on IDC too so much love goes out to all of you including Patrick and Richard! I won't name all the other names because I don't want to miss anyone and hurt feelings but this shout out truly goes out to all of you too!

If the 800#'s come out after midnight EST the universal date will be 7-2-17 so the energy of that date will be:

7-2-2017
v v v
7+2+2+0+1+7=19 (1+9=10 (1+0=1)

Side note before I start typing about the numbers:

Just as I was getting ready to type I was drawn to look at the digital clock and it was 4:44PM PDT. I have synchronistic events all the time. In "Angel Numbers" here is the meaning behind the number 444:

Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear - all is well. (FYI: No fear here and I hope that holds true for all of you! I'm sending extra angels to all of you! I have plenty to spare!!!)

I see 444 on digital clocks, license plates, receipts, addresses, etc.., frequently and have since the very early 2000's. I've loved angels my whole life so when I had the opportunity to see Doreen Virtue speak in my city, I did. I've seen her speak 4 times between 2003 and 2007. She was one of my favorite speakers at the "I Can Do It" Conference that was held here each year for 5 years. She used to live in California which is close to my State but she and her husband now live in Hawaii and have an animal sanctuary.

These people are close to my heart. Huge animal lover here! One of my 4 Foundations will be an Animal Foundation. The other three will be an Humanitarian Foundation, an Earth Foundation and the fourth will be for infrastructure, advanced technologies, etc... I am so excited to get started!!!

While on the subject of the Conference, a few of my other favorite speakers were Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra and Dr. Masuro Emoto. Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra are/were very wise, enlightened and motivational. I've seen each of them speak 4 times at those conferences. Dr. Emoto's work was absolutely amazing. I was only able to see him speak once but his work was dear to my heart too. You'll understand the importance of his work just by watching a 3 minute 16 second video I've linked below.

Wayne Dyer passed away in 2015 and Dr. Masuro Emoto passed away in 2014 so I'm very grateful that I was able to see them when I did. I'm sure they are both still working on behalf of humanity. They are both very special souls. They both have books on the market. Wayne Dyer also has DVD's, etc..., as does Doreen Virtue.

Here is a link to watch a 3 minute 15 second video example of Dr. Emoto's work. It really is important to remember what his work teaches us, particularly moving forward since we are the ever evolving changes we want to see in our new world!

Here are two links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8 (video 3:16 minutes)



http://highexistence.com/water-experiment/

Okay. I apologize for such a long distraction but I know it was meant to be for me to see that number and to bring the information to you. I am very intuitive and always follow my intuition and guidance, well, almost always. The few times I haven't I certainly have regretted it! I'm sure most of you can relate. I don't let that happen anymore.

Back to tomorrow's Universal Date:

7-2-2017
v v v
7+2+2+0+1+7=19 (1+9=10(1))

Numerologically, 19 is a testing number. It is the number that could test us to see if we will abuse power. It is just a potential of energy within the Universal Date. I don't think anyone who has a humanitarian heart, no matter what that means for each of us individually, would abuse power but it is good to be aware so we don't let the money go to our heads or corrupt us. Remember, DO NO HARM should be a very important part of everything we do and create.

19 is just the number behind the main number which is 10(1).

Here is the link for the info below if you wish to read all the info. I'm just adding here what I feel applies to us right now.

https://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/1

Among the nine single-digit numbers, the 1 takes a special place. From a spiritual perspective, it is the number of creation, the primal force from which all other numbers spring forth (as opposed to the often quoted zero from which, by definition, nothing could possibly come into being). It is said that when you truly understand the place and function of this most primal of all numbers, you will know all there is to know and enlightenment is yours. This statement, of course, does not apply to an understanding of the number 1 from a Numerologist's perspective alone, but perhaps that is a good place to start, as the personality of the number 1 aligns nicely with its more elevated spiritual symbolism.

The 1 is a doer, a powerful force that produces results and does not allow anything or anyone to limit its potential. The 1 is aggressive, a necessary energy for creating and producing. The 1 is always in the forefront: a spear point directing and leading others. The shape of the number 1, just like the shape of all other symbols, reflects its meaning; it walks upright with pride and purpose. Strong, determined, unwavering and with specific goals in mind, the 1 can turn dreams and ideas into reality. It pushes obstacles aside or simply drills right through them.

The 1 grows, transforms and improves in perpetuity, precisely the way Mother Nature does. After all, nature's primal force and most basic building block is the number 1. Nature knows no mercy and its cruelty can be heartbreaking. However, it knows balance and gives life indiscriminately and without judgment. Scientists sometimes compete with nature, genetically altering fruits or breeding bugs for specific purposes. An understanding of nature teaches us that this is never a good idea and almost always produces unexpected backlashes. The number 1 has a similar built-in perfection and balance; you can force a change here or there, but negative repercussions are likely.


(My note here: This paragraph above is important because we must always remember to DO NO HARM in all our future endeavors. That means to do no harm to ourselves, one another, to Mother Earth, Nature, Animals, etc... Lovingly, Spiritual Angel)

***************************************************************************************************************

Here is the link for the info below if you wish to read all the info. I'm just adding here what I feel applies to us right now.

http://www.astrovera.com/bible-religion/191-bible-number-10.html

Number 10 is the symbol of matter in harmony. This number represents creator and the creation. Pythagoras said that number 10 is the symbol of the universe and that it expressed the entire human knowledge. 5+5 gives number 10 which represents two opposite sides of conscience- involution and evolution. Zero in number 10 symbolizes a unit and number 1 completing it showing that this number contains all proceeding numbers as a whole contains its parts. The number 10 is considered as the most perfect of all numbers. This is because it contains the unit which makes it distinct and zero which depicts matter and chaos and is also related to created and non-created, power and force, life and nothing and the beginning and end.

**************************************************************************************

Here is the link for the info below if you wish to read all the info. I'm just adding here what I feel applies to us right now:

http://numerologystars.com/number-10-meaning/

Symbolism of the Number 10

The divine aspect of the number ten means sky, the highest integrity, absolute fullness, a return to unity on a new level. In its natural aspect ten symbolizes display of nature, matter, performs the will of heaven and the supreme law. In its human aspect, the number ten symbolizes what can be called the divine humanity, implementing the principle of the Kingdom of God on earth, or more precisely, the God-man, the Heavenly Man or Adam-Kadmon.

***************************************************************************************

Doreen Virtue's "Angel Numbers"

Number 19:

Keep your mind focused on helping yourself and others lead healthier and more peaceful lives. Stay positive and optimistic about your Divine life mission.

Number 10:

You're receiving Divine guidance from God through thoughts, ideas, insights, or what's called claircognizance (knowing facts without knowing how you received the information). Stay positive about the messages you receive.

Number 1:

This is a binary number; every number is divisible by 1. We are all one, thereby we're all associated by thought. Watch your thoughts and focus on your desires rather than your fears.
Number 0:

This number relates to prayer or meditation practice, and the all encompassing God Source. God is talking to you.

(I added the info about the number 0 here because Yosef brought up prayer in his latest post and I agree with him that prayer or meditation or whatever you do personally to connect with God Source and the Universe is very important. If you don't already connect daily you really should consider it. It has gotten me through many very difficult times in my life that may have taken me down if I didn't have the strong spiritual faith I've always had. I feel like I've lived at least 20 lifetimes in this one which has prepared me for what we are getting ready to take on!

Spiritual Angel)

****************************************************************************************

Last side note: Tomorrow, July 2nd, is my wonderful mom's Birthday so tomorrow will add much more meaning for me personally. I was her care giver off and on for the last 14 years of her life through some very difficult circumstances. She had a humanitarian heart and was a light worker from the time I was 7 to 8 years old. From a very young age she taught me how to pray, meditate, astral travel, etc... She taught me about Divine God Source and Christ and some about other beings/souls who came to Earth to help wake up humanity like Buddha, Krishna, St. Germain among other Ascended Masters. As a kid I already knew about Atlantis and Lemuria, extraterrestrials, UFO's, energy, vibration, auras, chakras, karma, reincarnation, past life regression, Astrology, Numerology, the power of crystals among many other things. I am so grateful to her for helping me to awaken so young. I've been awake and aware to different degrees my whole life which I owe to her. Of course, I've learned more and more every day and every year and had to experience much hardship to become who I am today. I had the knowledge given to me by my mom and what carried forward from my past lives on Earth and elsewhere but I had to live life and learn to apply that knowledge in this life time which has by no means been easy much of the time. The event that really shook me to my core and really pushed me to use my knowledge and wisdom, was when my mom collapsed in 1997 and the doctors told us to get her affairs in order. They said there was nothing they could do for her and that she wouldn't make it which was unacceptable to me. Through a lot of prayer, energy work and many other things, she made it.

Her whole life she not only talked the talk but she walked the walk. She was always a shining example of being the change you wish to see in the world. People were drawn to her. She was a great listener and gave great spiritual guidance. She was psychic and she was an amazing channel although I'm very aware that that can be messed with by the dark side. She was also aware of that so she always prayed, meditated, put up protective energy etc... She studied Edgar Cayce's work and did past life regressions, not so people could find out who they were in past lives but to help them find out why certain past lives were having negative affects on their current life. She was able to help many people clear those negative energies through that process. She also taught others all the things she taught me listed above depending on their interests.

She was a blessing and I wish she was still here in the physical (in perfect health only) because I know this Ascension event and RV world changing event is something she was working toward since I was a child although she wasn't consciously aware of the RV. She told me a long time ago that there was an actual spiritual war taking place in the cosmos which was affecting Earth, this Solar System, Galaxy, Universe and beyond and that it was having a ripple effect. We both did energy work, prayer and meditation to help as much as we possibly could.

I know that her lack of health in the last 14 years was a result of only being of service to others her whole life so please take good care of yourselves too! We can't continue to help others if we aren't of service to ourselves too. This has been a tough lesson for me too because I've had a tendency toward being only service to others even when it was hard on me. I've had to learn to take time for me when needed. It's a process.

I know my mom is with me always and will continue to be. I think she'll be incarnating sooner rather than later through my nephew which is exciting! I feel very strongly that she wants to be here for this new world that she fought so hard for pretty much her whole life!

Our journey has been amazing and difficult but worth it. She told me that when my brother and I were babies she placed us in God's Hands. She said it was difficult for her to let go because she loved us so very much. She knew she was helping to groom me for something bigger. Little did she know how big it would end up being! I am honored to carry on her legacy of love for humanity, Mother Earth, this Universe, etc...

Peace, Love, Blessings & Light!

Spiritual Angel

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More