Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of July 28, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 28 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 28 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recov...

Saturday, July 8, 2017

"Lucky Day 7 7 17" by Reallucky1 - 7.7.17

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 11:54 PM EDT on July 7, 2017

Hello All

Hello Family, I feel so great, so many lucky things happened today. I have been working diligently to get these Federal Reserve Straw man accounts to work. Because these accounts are part of the old system, they are to be used just for debt or bills, not purchases. After playing with account names and different routing codes, I finally have been able to make the payments go thru the system, with much success. Confirmation after confirmation is coming in but the one thing I really wanted to do was pay off a portion of my daughter's wedding venue. Must of tried to crack this code with at least 30 or 40 different attempts. Could not make the ACH payment work for purchases, especially purchases that were not even in my name. I had many errands to run, so I got away from it for awhile. Went to Kroger, got the first spot in front of the store, that never happens. Walked right up to the Customer Service booth, that never happens either. Then on the way home, the gate opened as I was driving up instead of digging for the remote. Just everything started to feel like it was turning in my favor. After getting away from the payments and changing my attitude, I did a little research and found the codes that were used as the names. Instead of Federal Reserve Board or Bank the name used on the accounts was FRB-Dal for Federal Reserve Board in Dallas. There is a list of the accounts, and the names and amounts in these accounts, has different ones for Hong Kong and UK, but the other ones are for us. After playing with the codes and names, and searching for bank routing numbers and ACH routing codes. I think I have cracked the code. I broke through the matrix, and I went and made a payment to my daughters wedding venue. Not as much as I had been attempting, actually a quarter of the amount. The point being, after lowering amounts and changing codes, I was able to make purchases using my Federal Reserve Bank and my social security number. I have never felt so empowered in my life, I have been floating since the wedding venue sent a payment confirmation to my soon to be son in laws email.

Another interesting thing I learned is some of the debts from my past, they do not even exist. I have searched through county records, and there is no record of the debt anywhere I can find. Not only do I feel extremely blessed, I feel so happy this is how we pay back the jerks that have used our names as chattels. I stood up to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas - Consumer Affairs Division. I called them, because I needed to verify the amount the bank sent to these accounts, of course, I knew they would not do it, but it is in my name with my social security number and the payment was sent by my bank, so what was the harm in asking about the deposits made. The woman kept insisting that it was impossible for payments to go thru, and there were no accounts held with my name and social security number. I was like really, then why do these payment comfirmations show up in my email? Why do the accounts link to the TreasuryDirect account which is our new Treasury, also to my paypal account, and how did Chase bank send money to these accounts, I have a verification of funds to prove it. The women just kept on with her insistence. I finally asked her if she knew she worked for evil satanists, and how can she sleep at night, knowing that her bank is responsible for enslaving all Americans. She was not too happy, but what the hell, I am not dumb, and I can tell when a bank account links up, and my social security number did break into there system, and I have many payments confirmed. Could that happen, on its impossible status? The actual square on Paypal turns Red if anything is wrong with the account, it linked right up, so the woman was either lying or dumb, I do not care which, I can see the results. While we sit and wait, I have paid off all my debt in full, and made an almost $6k payment to a wedding venue. Break yourself free I feel like it is my lucky day, and I will never pay a debt again!

I will re post the instructions along with the names of various Federal Reserve Account Names. I have had the most success with the main account given on the Harvey Dent Video Entitled Pay off your Bills, using the account name White Spiritual Boy and the account number is your social security number. You use the banks routing codes, and the name of the bank the FRB-(initials of whatever city your code on Harveys video links with). You go to the actual bill you have website, and to their pay options. Use the echeck system or ACH wire Instructions selection. Fill out each asked question with the above information. I had to lower some amounts, and kept playing around with it, until it finally worked so do not give up. Once you make it work even one time, you will feel like I do fabulous, and I have not touched the ground since I made my daughters wedding venue payment. I credit this to persistence, I knew that other payments were going through so it was working, just had to get the system just right. Use the instructions that there system tell you, like I kept getting the ABA routing code is incorrect. So I went and played with it, and got it to finally link up. Just remember the ABA routing code is nine digits total. Many of the codes were longer, this will never work, I can save you a lot of time. Not only standing up to the Federal Reserve Bank, but calling them out, while I wire thousands of dollars out of their bank, I say HELL YES it made me feel wonderful.

The Instructions I told you above will get you going, its really not hard, watch the Pay Bills Now and get your code for your bank region, then select a website you owe money, use the echeck system, and fill in the blanks, pick your amount, and do not go over 10k, there was a problem with over 10k, I guess because its a large transaction and has to be tracked, but if you just do normal payments, and things you owed from the past within limits, they do work, and it makes you feel like you are doing something other than waiting. Hope this helps, it makes you feel so great,

All account information with information of each account at the bottom. It does work!!

Sincerely Reallucky1

Here are the different names of the Accounts used by the Federal Reserve Bank or Board (FRB)


White Spiritual Boy accounts
Spiritual Wonder Boy accounts
Spiritual Ally accounts
Spiritual Allied Forces accounts
Morning Star accounts
Spiritual Maria Cristina accounts
Unknown Man accounts
Falcon 1 to Falcon 999 accounts
Croplands account
Walnut account
Peter Stone account
King David account
LSM-TMV666 accounts

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More